If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Despite never playing Diablo 2 or 1, I'm actually pumped for Diablo 3 just from what little I played over the open beta weekend.

• Killed a Great Jaggi in Tri yesterday with a friend. We both actually fainted, but I'm glad I got the killing blow.

Took a lot of time too. Next time, I need to prepare more.

• Played around with the PSO2 character creator.  You can make pretty cute characters with it, so I like it.  Unfortunately, my computer probably won't actually be able to run the game, so... yeah.  But if I get a new computer by the time it comes out (which is certainly possible) then I'll probably play it.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Just finished Metroid Prime. I still can't believe this game was made 10 years ago.

Also I'm kind of proud that I defeated the Metroid Prime in my first try, though Meta Ridley was kind of a bitch

• edited 2012-04-29 14:51:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Metroid Prime is awesome, and I haven't played it in about four years, without exaggerating.

Perhaps it is time once more.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've played the second game almost to the end (stopped at the backtracking bit)

Have the first, but am not very far in.

• edited 2012-04-29 16:00:22
    Champion of the Whales

Currently playing Mount and Blade vanilla

Why? Warband is better and has superior mods.

edit: Alot of mods for warbands tend to have 16-17th firearms and pikemen IIRC

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Metroid Prime is my personal favorite Prime game. That said I never finished because the Omega Pirate fight is so annoying with the updated controls.

• edited 2012-04-29 16:08:38
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The first one is the only Prime game I ever actually finished.
  • No rainbow star
    How many people here play Minecraft?

Tried it. Didn't really like it. Dropped it for Terraria.

Tried it. Really liked it. Dropped it for Terraria.

• Tried it. Liked it. Still plays a heavily modded version of it occasionally.

• Have not even tried it.
  • Didn't try it. Didn't like it. Didn't dislike it. Didn't drop it for Terraria.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Tried it. Liked it a lot. Haven't played it in a while. Didn't drop it for Terraria.
  • No rainbow star
    ...By the sounds of it, a Minecraft server for IJBM wouldn't be very successful then...
    I might play.
  • Haven't tried it.

Anyone else looking forward to Fire Emblem: Awakening?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Seen people play it. Got bored fast. Have no idea what Terraria is, either.

• edited 2012-04-29 19:36:19
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^Terraria is kinda like Minecraft, but 2D, and with orders of magnitude (and yes, I mean orders of magnitude in the literal "at least 100x" sense) more action and content, as well as a focus on exploration.

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-04-29 19:37:12

^^^Not really a Fire Emblem fan, to be honest.

Speaking of Nintendo RPG's, has anyone played Xenoblade Chronicles yet?

^I really want to, judging by the Let's Play on SA. But I unfortunately missed the chance to pre-order and it's now impossible to find because of that.

I had it preordered then cancelled because I realized that the only reason I wanted it was because the circumstances of its release made it famous.

• ^Well, it's actually pretty great, if you fear that it's just all publicity.

• edited 2012-04-29 20:07:34

I'm currently waiting until I get a bigger TV before I play Xenoblade.

THAT FONT IS TOO FUCKING SMALL.

• edited 2012-04-29 20:35:31
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Yeah, but see, I realized that I'd preordered it almost entirely on the publicity, which is...generally not good to do.

Might get it at some point in the future if it becomes available and I have the funds.

• Waiting for a 3rd friend to come online so we can hunt the Great Jaggi again. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Are the monsters tougher in multiplayer? 'Cause the Great Jaggi is no great shakes, really. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I'm replaying the DMC games thank to the HD collections. 

After things like God Hand and Bayonetta the first two DMCs haven't aged well.

Of course DMC2 was pretty average to begin with.