If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Suggest an interesting change for a pokemon

Comments

• Definitely not gay.

Wouldn't that just make Asstrolldon its biggest enemy though?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

hey hey

Garchomp with Moxie.

• Definitely not gay.

^ STILL CAN'T EARTHQUAKE ME BITCH HAHA

Yeah but Outrage is now an escalating spiral of hilarity.

• edited 2012-05-21 23:00:27
    Definitely not gay.

^ It isn't as funny when you're on the receiving end, trust me.

GO SKARMOR-aw fuck.

• edited 2012-05-22 07:52:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

Garchomp with Speed Boost.

Sad thing is, it makes sense (by Pokemon standards, at least), on account of it's based on a jet plane and ought to be stupidly fast anyway.

• edited 2012-05-22 08:09:09
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Garchomp with Shinespark

Sexy Garchomp with Shinespark

• edited 2012-05-22 08:40:58
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Garchomp with Pure Power

Slaking with Pure Power

Deoxys-A with Pure Power

• edited 2012-05-22 13:35:58
    Definitely not gay.

Deoxys-A with Speed Boost.

Deoxys-S with Prankster.

• a little muffled

Deoxys-S with Prankster.
    So, the fastest Pokémon in the game...with an ability that makes speed largely irrelevant?

• No rainbow star
    Everest on Jolteon w/ Chlorophyll: Well, shiny Jolteon IS green...

Everest on Garchomp w/ Speed Boost: Hell, the Pokedex even mentions it flying (as in the following definition: 5. to move suddenly and quickly; start unexpectedly)
  • Definitely not gay.

^^ Cursed Choice Scarf users...

• edited 2012-05-23 10:53:12
    No rainbow star
    Deoxys A with Download

Deoxys D with Regenerator

Blissey with Regenerator

Zoroark's Illusion changing it to match the first Pokemon in your PC, even at the part where you and your opponent see each other's parties (Now THAT would allow for some good mind fucks)

Edit: Hell, MEW with Illusion changing it to look just like the first Pokemon in your PC. Mew's dex entries and transform attack do seem to imply that it could pull off something like Illusion, and the movepool... :D Throw in Sketch as a level up move and Mew could be anyone
  • a little muffled

@Eelektross: Well, Prankster lets Deoxys-S go before scarfers, sure, but it also lets Blissey go before scarfers, is what I meant. It doesn't exactly play to Deoxys-S's strengths.

Also you need at least base 104 speed with a boosting nature, or base 119 without, to beat Deoxys-S with a scarf. How often do you even see guys that fast running a scarf?

The answer is: Occasionally.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Infernape with Moxie would be pretty cool, in my opinion.

^That extends to basically any good physical sweeper, really.

• Has friends besides tanks now

But I think it's especially good for Infernape, because he also gets Agility. Plus, Infernape's cooler than all those other physical sweepers, anyway.

• edited 2012-06-02 13:02:32
    Definitely not gay.

Mold Breaker needs needs needs NEEDS better Ground-type abusers.

I am not kidding. Ever since the advent of Levitate, Ground moves have been seen as free switch-ins for things like Gengar and Bronzong. Mold Breaker needs to be slapped on a hard-hitting and fast Ground-type (grumble grumble Rough Skin Garchomp) that can abuse it fully.

Ironically an actual Eelektross would shit its pants at the mention of a Mold Breaker Ground-type

Wouldn't that swing balance too far in the other direction, and make Earthquake even more ubiquitous than it is now? This is coming from a guy who absolutely loves spamming Earthquake.

• Definitely not gay.

Ahahaha I don't care, I just want to spam STAB CB EQ without getting walled by a stupid Gengar!

• You callin' Gengar stupid? >:<
  • Definitely not gay.

Aw wait no I didn't

aw man I made my Gengar cry

• edited 2012-06-02 14:48:14
    a little muffled

Ground is already arguably the best offensive type in the game; I don't see why it's so important to make it better. Should we give Scrappy to Fighting-types too?

^Rock is the best offensive type in the game. Ground is a close contender because it has the over-all best physical move in the game.

• a little muffled

Ground and Fighting both hit more types super-effectively than any other type, and more importantly they both hit Steel super-effectively, which is huge. I'd say they're both better than Rock.

Honestly out of the five god-tier offensive types (Fighting, Ground, Rock, Ice, and Fire) there's an argument to be made that Rock is the worst of them, though possibly it's better than Fire.

• Definitely not gay.

Each one has its strengths and weaknesses. Ground and Fighting are good, but they are fully blocked by one type. Rock is never fully blocked, but it has three types built specifically to counter it. Ice is never fully blocked either, but it is walled by waaaay too many common defensive types. Fire is an unusual case: it is blocked only by FF, but it is resisted by a very, very uncommon defensive type.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Rock is best offensive type?

My how things have changed since first gen.

• Definitely not gay.

^ ahahahaha Dark-types

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Not just that.  Gen 1 had just two rock-type moves, Rock Throw (which was irritatingly inaccurate) and Rock Slide (which you needed a TM to teach, and TMs back then were one-use).

• a little muffled

Neither of those say anything about how good Rock actually is as a type though. Rock Slide was a good move in gen 1, and it remained a good move until gen 4 introduced Stone Edge.

Also, Rock Throw and Rock Slide have the same accuracy.