If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I loved both Okami and Godhand

but I think I like Godhand more.

But that's more because it's what I think gaming power fantasies should be rather than any inherent superiority.

• Okami didn't impress me in the first few hours of the game, but Godhand looks really fun, so Godhand is probably better.

• They're somethin' else.

Also: Godhand is fucking frustrating. But very fun.

• Yeah, the downtime on launch day for Diablo 3 was annoying, and a handful of times since then the servers have been taken down for 30 minutes to an hour at a time for maintenance. Other than that it's been smooth sailing, and myself, my wife, and my friends have been having a great time playing to our hearts content.

It's a great game. The "always-online" style of DRM is supremely annoying, but the game is still well worth it, and just as fun and addictive as it's predecessor. Since I spent around 2000 hours playing D2, that should give you a good idea of how highly I think of D3 thus far.

• Not having player either game, Okami looks fun and Amaterasu interesting. On the other side, God Hand spawned that one meme.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm gonna go with Okami. I haven't played either game, but the artfag in me is screaming for vengeance so

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Holding out till the end of school.

Can't wait to shoot lightning fists in demons' faces.

This is coming from a person whose first hack-n-slash is actually D3, so what do I know.

• Shoot those lightning fists rapidly. And yell ATATATATA while doing so.
  • edited 2012-05-22 18:38:26
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/monk/active/way-of-the-hundred-fists

Ironically AS A STATEMENT OF SIMPLE FACT your post is post number 100 * 10.

• edited 2012-05-22 15:00:14
    You can change. You can.

Ironically, your post is post number 100 * 10.

just as ironic as rain on your wedding day

• I'm a damn twisted person

Amusing coincidences do not equal irony! Pop lexicon why do you fail us so often?!

like getting stuck in a traffic jam when you're already late

MARRY ME ROMEO IT'S A LOVE STORY!

...am I doin it rite?
  • edited 2012-05-22 18:39:21
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Fuck.

Messed up. Sorry.

Also this: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

-Read the above comic-

@The Oatmeal - u mad bro?

Been done before and better. Juan, could you pull up that one stand-up routine?

• You can change. You can.

boom.

You are god-tier bro, Juan.

Shucks.

However I must leave. My planet of drug lords needs me.

No Juan stay. Sobertopia needs dealers. 

• edited 2012-05-22 23:13:53
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>I'm here.

>Sobertopia.

Hey just because there are miscreants, it doesn't mean that it isn't sobertopia.

then again, almost all of us are miscreants in this case. 

well, more like five...

out of ten

hey is a country a criminal empire if half of its population is criminal or is it just a civil war

ask mexico

And now I have that .gif again. All according to keikaku. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Irony is when you have two conceptual forces in opposite directions.  Being late and in a traffic jam has two conceptual forces in the same direction.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Just finished playing Rokko Chan.

It's a browser/flash-based classic Mega Man clone.  It features:
    * a complete cast of very obvious expies of Mega Man (Rokko-chan), Dr. Light (Dr. Thane), and Dr. Wily (Dr. Mad, complete with skull motifs, flying saucer, and more)
    * six (unique) robot masters and four Mad Castle stages (complete with teleporting hatches)
    * unique music for each stage, including all the Mad Castle stages
    * no slide or charge shot, but has dash akin to Zero's dash--it doesn't reduce your height, but it does let you dash-jump
    * adjustable controls (you can change them in the options)
    * there's only one accessory weapon, it behaves like Item-2 from Mega Man 2.  Just like MM2, you get it from beating one of the robot masters.
    * 8-bit graphics.  No NES flicker, though.  Also, a few effects (such as the stage rotation in Rolling Man's level) are probably not possible on a real NES...but who cares.

My clear time: 03:30:36
    My daily rank: 18
    My week rank: 81

Once you clear the game you can enter a sound test mode and also play the game with unlimited weapons, or with a 1 HP constraint.

• Gah, SF64 is a fun game, but it sure makes my fingers hurt. Got the medals for Meteo and Sector X too. But not Area 6. Bah, just something about Area 6 in general makes me screw up.

• They're somethin' else.

As a lad, I was never able to unlock the On Foot multiplayer >:/

• Bah, just something about Area 6 in general makes me screw up.

At least it's not Sector Z. *angry fist*