If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Homestuck grocery stores Alice boobs statue

Comments

• If a grocery store started talking, I'd sure expect to see it on the news.

-stumbles down basement stairs due to only having one leg-  Hey Midnight, your sandwich is ready!

• Yes, the news is here.

(CNN sockpuppet post)

(New York Post sockpuppet post)

(The Guardian sockpuppet post)
  • And now we're apparently running.  What's going on?
  • edited 2011-03-11 03:04:46
    Oh goodness, we need to do something about Kroger!

Right after I work this runway. Strut! Work it! Fierce, gurl!
  • >Fierce, gurl!

I know you did not just use my catchphrase.
  • >_>

<_<

*looks through Kroger's wallet*

What? A Giant Eagle Advantage card?
  • Random, less talking, more RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY! I AM NOT GOING BACK TO JAIL!
  • But being in jail is American, bobby brown said so
  • That's nice Midnight, but what about the sandwich I just made you?  Also, are you sure dragging a profusely bleeding person with severed limbs is a good way to avoid getting arrested?
  • edited 2011-03-11 03:09:02
    ^^^^^Please, don't try that diva act on me, little miss nasty. It is not your phrase, you're just jealous because I work it better than you do. Don't hate, honey.

^^^^Can you blame him? Their cheese shop is to die for.
  • ^^Fuck, you're right. Hmm, what to do...

I know! I'll just shove you in my mouth and dump the sandwich in a ditch somewhere so no one gets suspicious!

...Wait, no, I think I screwed that plan up somehow...
  • Oh, that's it. We gon throw down! I told y'all not to make me get ghetto up in here!
  • 'Sup yall?  I heard that punkass Kroger was around here somewhere, and I came to tell him he'd best stay off my turf.
  • @Bob: Or, we could go hide in one of those conveniently located supermarkets, and you wouldn't have to leave me to die!  (Not like you could actually bring yourself to part with me anyway.)  I'm pretty sure it's after hours, so nobody should see us.
  • Meijer!

wire me some waffle crisp
  • Oh, great, now we have Ohio vs. Michigan.

Hi Meijer. Had enough Franklin Gothic today?
  • You wanna do this, Tyra? Don't get me started, because once I take off these earrings and these stilettos, it is on.
  • Eh, good enough for me.

-hides in Meijer-
  • Ohio vs. Michigan?

Well my mother's family is from Michigan...so I guess I have to represent them oh wait false dichotomy
  • edited 2011-03-11 03:17:25
    ^^^STOP IT! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this! When my mother yelled like this it's because she loves me! I was rooting for you, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU, HOW DARE YOU!
  • @Anonus: What, you think I'm just going to give into a demand like that because I'm a store?   ...Okay.

@Central:  You know it!  My logo is so huge it can't even fit into a single avatar!  I'd like to see Kroger try something like that.

• edited 2011-03-11 03:18:09
    ^^...Honey, what are you talking about?
  • Yeah, wire me waffle crisp, i need it
  • @Bob: Yay, we made it!  Soooo... which part of the store should we hit first?  'Cause I could really use a new microwave.
  • I don't even know anymore. Ru, why are we fighting? We used to be best friends! I don't want to do this! What happened to the good old days? Remember when we took over Japan? That was pretty fun, right? Let's go back to the way things were, Ru. Please? For the good old days?
  • Dude, what do they even sell here?
  • It's a freakin' grocery store, they sell everything!  You need to get out of this ghetto mentality, MV.  And help me lift this microwave, because I'm having a really hard time of it with only one arm.

• edited 2011-03-11 03:21:22
    ^^^Well...

Oh girlfriend, I can't stay mad at you! Of course we're friends again! In fact, remember that plan we had for world domination? We should try that out again! What do you say Tyra?
  • Oh my god, yes! I totally forgot about that! You get the giant robot, I'll get the flying cameras!
  • Yeah, no, you should lift that yourself. It'll build character. Now, you sit tight, I'm going to find where they keep the funyuns. I'm telling you, I got the munchies somethin' fierce right about now...