If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The reviews for this watch.

edited 2011-06-16 21:34:43 in General
[tɕagɛn]
http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-96-0529-4035-Tourbillon-Titanium-Chronograph/dp/B001K3IXW8/ref=sr_1_2?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1308277964&sr=1-2 Yes. It's ludicrously expensive. So please shut the fuck up and stop the sophmoric humor. More anti-rich bias from working class people pissed because they didn't pay attention in school.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-16 21:36:10
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    More anti-rich bias from working class people pissed because they didn't pay attention in school.

I know things are simple when you're in your mid teens, but ಠ_ಠ.
  • EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT. I GOT THIS
    Sounds like someone missed the joke.
  • I know the joke. It's not very funny, and goes to show how much society hates rich people for being better than them.
  • Chagen, I don't let you annoy me, but just so you know, a lot of people probably want to punch you right now.
  • edited 2011-06-16 21:41:20
    ^^ No, it just shows how much people think it's ridiculous that someone would sell a watch for an amount of money you could also use to build a garage and then fill it up with new cars.
  • You can change. You can.
    Rich people are not immediately better than other people and working class people are not in their current situation because they "didn't pay attention in school"
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-16 21:42:27

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    That is an amazing watch, that's why. What are you, poor?

ಠ_ಠ

• edited 2011-06-16 21:44:23
    (void)
    It's a watch.  That probably doesn't actually tell time better than my $20 or so watch.  It's not worth more than, say, the entire four years of my college education.
  • It seems overpriced, but that watch allows you to travel through time.

Which you will use to go back and tell yourself to not spend all that money on a fucking watch what the fuck is wrong with you
  • a little muffled
    Yeah, what Poni said. I can understand people spending ridiculous amounts of money on some things, but I never got the watch fixation. Even then, I can sort of excuse a thousand-dollar watch, but this is completely ridiculous.
  • They advertise super cool special watches a lot in science magazines.

I do not know why.
  • Juan: Except they are.

There is nothing better than money. I love it. I love spending it. I love having it.

Everything in this world is fucking useless without money. Ergo, those who have more are objectively better.

Money makes the world go around. It is the only useful thing that has ever existed.
  • lolwut?

Anyway, yeah, I've also been confused by the abundance of watch ads in science magazines.  They don't really seem to be related in any meaningful way, so I dunno why there are so many ads for them...
  • Poni, the point is status. I would buy that watch if I could--because I could. There's no other reason. Might as well flaunt your wealth.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Myrm, where's your FUCK BITCHES SELL SAPLINGS gif when you need it? 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Holy FUCK, episodes of Shuffle! for 1.99 an episode? If I wanted to buy a piece of shit that would disappoint me and anger me for 25 minutes I would buy $1.99 of cheese, eat it, and then sit on the toilet painfully shitting it out for 25 minutes.
  • Money makes the world go around. It is the only useful thing that has ever existed.

I have a sudden urge to quote Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.
  • You can change. You can.
    FUCKING DO IT, AHR!
  • edited 2011-06-16 21:49:58
    ^^^ Plus, you can just buy the whole series on DVD for less than that (less per episode I mean, obviously).
  • By popular demand.

• «Poni, the point is status. I would buy that watch if I could--because I could. There's no other reason. Might as well flaunt your wealth.»
    Paging Thorstein Veblen...paging Thorstein Veblen...
  • edited 2011-06-16 21:50:44
    [tɕagɛn]
    AHR: And how did you get that book? Money.

Everything revolves around money. The only thing one should look foward to in life is getting money, so you may spend it.

These are true my beliefs. I'm not trolling, because someone's going to pull that accusation on me sooner or later.
  • a little muffled
    I want to post something, but I won't because it's kinda dickish.

Instead, I will lol.
  • So apparently believing different is objectively wrong now?
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Holy shit, that is the most expensive fucking watch I have ever seen, not counting ones that are probably made of, like, 30 karat gold, or some shit like that.

Why pay for an education when you can buy a fancier item that has the same purpose of something you can get for less than .1% of the price?
    Money is as subjective and context-dependent as anything else.

There were times without money, and there are places in the world where money is meaningless next to your capacity to survive, or contribute to your community with your skills.

The reason many people don't become wealthy is that they see a choice between a boring but lucrative career in something they hate, or doing something they love that brings them tangible happiness.