If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The reviews for this watch.

Comments

• a little muffled
    @Chagen: Okay, so just a moment ago you were saying you were objectively right, now you're getting annoyed at people for (supposedly) claiming you're objectively wrong?

lol
  • "The reason many people don't become wealthy is that they see a choice between a boring but lucrative career in something they hate, or doing something they love that brings them tangible happiness. "

I find this insane. Fuck "tangible happiness", I want money so I fuel it towards things that do make me happy.
  • You can change. You can.
    I want to post something, but I won't because it's kinda dickish.
    Instead, I will lol.

Me right now.

also, I sort of agree and disagree with madass alex. so, assume I will kill him and make love to him.

Not necessarily in that order.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    it's
    a
    fucking
    watch
  • Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. 

Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea. 

This planet has --or rather had-- a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches.

Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and no one should ever have left the ocean.

And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, a girl sitting on her own in a small café in Rickmansworth suddenly realized what it was that had been going wrong all this time, and she finally knew how the world could be made a good and happy place. This time it was right, it would work, and no one would have to get nailed to anything.

Sadly, however, before she could get to a phone to tell anyone about it, a terrible stupid catastrophe occurred, and the idea was lost forever.
    I honestly don't see what's so bad about such an expensive watch. I mean, other types of jewlery are equally expensive, but hey, at least this has a function.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-16 22:03:34
    I'm amused by it, what bothers me is the drama being drummed up by idiots who take everything personally.

=|

Not that there is anyone in particular doing that.
    That too.
  • edited 2011-06-16 22:08:07
    a little muffled
    @Juan_Carlos:
    I honestly don't see what's so bad about such an expensive watch. I
    mean, other types of jewlery are equally expensive, but hey, at least
    this has a function.
    Jewellery at prices like that seems silly to me too, but for some reason slightly less so.

• $80+ per session
    Chagen, hun. I don't think people think you are necessarily wrong for thinking differently. Theey just think you are wrong. I think you play that card far too often, and it's lost all meaning.
  • edited 2011-06-16 22:12:05
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>mfw this whole thread

• TB;DR, but this quote made me laugh.

When I first bought this watch I had buyer's remorse. How could I possibly justify spending $[...] on a watch when I drive a 1992 Ford Festiva don't even own a home? 

Then the most amazing this happened. Last night I was out at a bar with some friends. I walked up to the amazingly beautiful woman, and she looked at me, then my watch, and said the most wonderful thing, "Nice Watch." I took that opening and asked her for her number, and she laughed and told me to go away. Normally women just laugh and tell me to go away, so this was a huge improvement and worth every penny.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    There's only one post in this thread that I really feel the need to respond to:
    Poni, the point is status. I would buy that watch if I could--because I could. There's no other reason. Might as well flaunt your wealth.
    Someone with this attitude will never, under any circumstances, have money in quantity.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-16 22:28:13
    Not true. They might have a lot of money for, say, five seconds. A couple of days at the most. After that, BOOM, you're MC Hammer 2.0.

Chagen, the only way to stay rich is to live like you're poor.

Which explains why all of my friends are dirt fucking poor and I don't have those new Christopher Michael Shellis shoes that I've been lusting after for two fucking months now and GODDAMMIT I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE
    All you need is love sex.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I would say get a job but the economy is crap right now.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-16 22:34:59
    ^^^No you fucking wannabe hippie, all I need are those goddamn shoes. They would've went perfect with that diamond studded dress, which I don't have because, "Oh, Elise, you should be saving your money for college or something productive, not wasting it on clothing!" IT'S NOT FUCKING WASTING IT, I NEED TO LOOK GOOD AND DIAMONDS ARE THE ONLY WAY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN YOU CHEAP WHORE, GO DIE IN A FIRE I HATE YOU SO MUUUUCH
  • $80+ per session
    Not getting a job doesn't make it much easier...
  • You know what they should be selling? $100,000 sundials.
  • edited 2011-06-16 23:40:56
    Loser
    On second thought, this was not really a good post.
  • I feel like society is based on people respecting one another

HAHAHAHA no. I mean, I agree that this should be the case, but it's not, it never has been, and most likely never will be.
  • edited 2011-06-16 23:41:13
    Loser
    This post probably was not a good idea either.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-16 23:31:23
    One thing I don't get about people that want a lot of money is, why? Wanting money for the sake of wanting money is just plain pointless, and wanting money for material items is silly as you get tired of those items eventually, and when you do tire of them, you realize just how dumb it was to spend all of that money on something that only brought momentary enjoyment. This isn't to say that one should give up all material items to be happy, but why spend more for something when you can get a cheaper alternative that does the exact same thing? And if you just want those things / money for status, it's ultimately meaningless unless you have the right connections, and most people who see you flaunting your wealth like that will just think you're a stupid douche. In the end, money doesn't really do all that much for you.

^Most of that stuff has more to do with trying to run a society that doesn't instantly fall apart then respecting others, and the part about others following laws is more about not wanting to get arrested than respect, but I can see where you're getting at.
    ^With this post, I agree.

Sutpid Bobby, so wise, yet so dumb.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-06-16 23:33:19
    Sutpid

lol. Sure, I'm the stupid one.
  • There's nothing wrong with wanting more money.
  • I'm not saying there is. I just wonder why people put so much importance on it.
  • edited 2011-06-16 23:41:24
    Wanting money for the sake of wanting money is just plain pointless
    Do people like this actually exist? You know, besides Jewish caricatures?

and wanting money for material items is silly as you get tired of those
    items eventually, and when you do tire of them, you realize just how
    dumb it was to spend all of that money on something that only brought
    momentary enjoyment.

This is not necessarily true, people could very well not tire of them, or just buy new things to bring them more enjoyment. Besides, who said more money only goes to to frivolous things?

And if you just want those things / money for status, it's ultimately meaningless unless you have the right connections,

But if you have the right connections, it might actually prove to be quite helpful.

and most people who see you flaunting your wealth like that will just think you're a stupid douche.

It doesn't matter what most people think, just what the right people think. And even then, it's not quite what they think, but rather how they'll decide to act.

In the end, money doesn't really do all that much for you.

Everything in the history of ever begs to disagree.
    This is not necessarily true, people could very well not tire of them, or just buy new things to bring them more enjoyment. Besides, who said more money only goes to to frivolous things?

Chagen just did. At least, I thought the whole point was to argue with Chagen's position. I mean, someone who says this:

Poni, the point is status. I would buy that watch if I could--because I could. There's no other reason. Might as well flaunt your wealth.

Is probably not gonna take care of their own money, let alone use it for food, services, etc etc.

Do people like this actually exist? You know, besides Jewish caricatures?

Didn't you read the whole thread above you?