If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Directing vs Acting: THE HOLLYWOOD BATTLE BITCHES

13»

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Again, they are part of the word building and editing processes. They do sit in the preproduction and postproduction processes.

Remember those two scenes were the Joker had someone tied up and made them talk to send a message?

Heath Ledger wrote the scene and directed it. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That was a stupid scene though!
    Oh well, to quote Leonardo Di Caprio

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    He looks like my uncle.

Also, he never said that. Therefore you cannot quote him with that.
    Awwww, you missed a great chance to use: 

I didn't even know that existed but now I do and it is the best thing
    Inception macros = Best macros.

This is a fact of life.
    true dat
    I love this one:

i dunt get it
  • edited 2011-06-12 07:59:14
    You can change. You can.
    It's just the whole "dream withing a dream + word ending in -ion" meme.

Literaturation?

Because many books feature people reading books.
    We must make that macro. 

And I think that the Princess Bride is the place to start. :3
    televisionation

comication (?)
    I'm totally looking for that Twilight screen cap where Bella is watching Twilight.

Twilightation. BWOOOOOONG
  • $80+ per session
    I'll probably begin making my first film next year.
    How far are you into Film school? Has your university's film faculty approved of the project? How much do you know about the inner workings of a film?
  • $80+ per session
    Next year is my final year, where the bulk of it will be interning at a studio. They haven't really approved it yet, but I wrote it this year in class as part of a year long project, so I think they will. And I know tons about the film making process. This subject means so much to me that I gorge myself on knowledge of it. Plus all the classes.
  • $80+ per session
    I have to call up some actor friends though.
    Never "call some actor friends" 

Just make auditions.
  • $80+ per session
    Yeah, you're right. That is better. I'll do that. I'll only need like 4-5 cast members for this though.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Meh, actors are cattle. A great deal of the 'performance' on screen is created by people other than the actor.
    Meh, actors are cattle

You do realize that the man you're quoting went back on that quote years back, don't you?
  • $80+ per session
    ...I really didn't think there were people that thought this.
  • $80+ per session
    I've spent a large part of my educatiion trying to pick which of my loves, acting or directing, that I love more. I know I can do bith, but I've got to start in the business with one.