If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just changed Kagami Hiiragi into my Fetishes...

Comments

• oh oh oh EVACUATE THE DANCEFLOOR SWIMMING POOL oh oh oh

IM  INFECTED SOAKED BY THE SOUND WATER

STOP THIS BEAT DIVE ITS KILLING ME (Hey Dr. DJ lifeguard let the music brick take me underground water)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How can you not like one-pieces?  Unless you say that wearing them feels annoying; that I can't speak about.  But they're totally sexy.

And that last one is a two-piece anyway.  Did you want to see more? 
    Here are some more:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6305/tyrmaxbacksupporttop.png
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8388/tyrbraskirt.png
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3298/cruzemain.jpg
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9406/bgur.jpg
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5705/1682949malm6037r4.jpg
  • edited 2011-02-04 01:40:14
    HOLY CRAP IT'S INUH!

HAI INUH!

Anyway, like I said, swimwear is usually just cute.  See: Every loli in a sukumizu ever.

Actually even then I guess that could be sexy but usually not.  I dunno.  Also I have a really hard time telling the difference between "cute" and "sexy" so ignore anything I say about the matter.

Actually just ignore everything I say.

That might work.
  • I have a really hard time telling the difference between "cute" and "sexy"

Me Too.
  • I think it's the connotation that:

>HAY UGLY GIRL WEAR A ONE PIECE TO HIDE YOUR UGLY GUT

>wears a one piece

>One piece defaults as unattractive swimwear because unnattractive people default to it

Which is also why most teenage nerds default to Wicca as their primarily religion, thus making it the Generic Nerd Religion.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^That explains a lot, but personally, I think slender girls tend to look best in a one-piece.
  • edited 2011-02-04 01:43:39
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ they do?
  • Yes. In high school that was always the case.

Team Libby would refuse to wear anything but a two-piece bikini, and Team Nerd would refuse to wear two-pieces out of fear of being belittled for not having slender and stream-lined bodies, and to deviate from "generic" swimwear.
  • edited 2011-02-04 01:52:38
    I knew someone named Libby.

She was a nerd.

Or rather, is, I guess.  She still exists.  I didn't erase her from existence.

So the trope TheLibby (pretend that got automatically linked to the relevant trope) always confuses me when I see it.
    Hm. Is there some way to set up potholing here? I always miss the ability to do that when I don't have it.
  • edited 2011-02-04 01:55:07
    You can just click the insert hyperlink button.  It's the second button from the right on the top.

You have to have text highlighted while you click it.

Then of course paste the link to the TVTropes page.

that is...

Just make a regular link, is what I'm saying.
  • Its more difficult than just going CryForTheDevil Like this,
    I like doing it with minimal effort, though.
  • I don't think there's a way to configure TVTropes-style pothole syntax on this site, if that's what you're wondering.
  • Tab for Tv Tropes search, or memorizing the work for the Pothole.

Just copypasta this until the URL button :>

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/
  • Someone should make a Javascript thing that would turn every LinkLikeThis On A Website into a TV Tropes pothole.

I would do it but it's 2 in the morning.
  • It's proposals like that that make me wish I knew Javascript.

Also, every time I try to type "wish" I always end up typing "with" first...including in this sentence.
  • If I knew how I would make scripts FOR EVERYTHING

Even a "Save Thread" button right next to the Threads so you could click it and it would Save the thread title and page number in a .mht file.
  • Of course I'm Chris Hansen. I've just pretended to be a sixteen-year-old all the time. :P
  • edited 2011-02-04 02:08:59
    I really don't know Javascript very well at all.

I only barely knew enough to make the thread hiding script.

Still, I'm sure I could figure this out if I tried.

And I probably will try.

Tomorrow.

Remind me.

Wait... are we allowed to do only one newline and not just two?
    TEST!

SWEET!  Now my posts can be less vertical than on TV Tropes!

^ *GASP*
  • Whos Chris Hansen?

Don't google it for me.
  • He's the guy from Dateline NBC's show To Catch A Predator, which is allegedly a show about catching pedophiles but it's kind of infamous for, well, not.
  • edited 2011-02-04 02:17:44
    ^^it's infamous for being sensationalist too. Without that, however, the show is essentially The Missing White Woman Hour.

And this thread is a trap, too. All of you, get in the paddywagon.
    "Of course I'm Chris Hansen. I've just pretended to be a sixteen-year-old
    all the time. :P"

But that's legal here.
    What's worst about the show is that the way they do it tends to interact with the legal system in such a way that the people they catch can't be prosecuted anyway.
    I thought it was a cool show until I read about that.
  • About potholes, the forum software here is supposed to be open source and pluggable. It'd be entirely possible to create a wikilink system plugin to do pothole syntax if you had the time and knowledge. 
  • edited 2011-02-04 12:59:01
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I would try to learn how to do that if I weren't already trying to learn Java for a class.

Oh, god. I just noticed that pun. I swear that was unintentional. No, really.