If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just changed Kagami Hiiragi into my Fetishes...

1789101113»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    And I'm bumping this again because fuck the counting thread.
  • Eddy isn't that bad, it's just that button mashers love him and self-proclaimed veterans / experts are too dumb to know how to counter him (or any character for that matter, outside of getting really lucky most of the time).
    I like Mr. Game & Watch.
  • edited 2011-03-29 11:02:03
    ^^ Kilik is like that in Soul Calibur IV (and... probably the other Soul Calibur games, really).

People need to stop sucking, and then they'll realize it's actually not that hard to beat him.  The problem is that people don't want to have to actually think when they're playing a fighting game and just want to mash the attack buttons over and over, and then they whine when it's easier to do that with some characters than others.

Except online when there's lots of lag, but that makes it hard to fight against any character.
    I don't like button-mashing.  Which is why I don't play fighting games much.

On the other hand, I prefer simple controls that can get me anywhere.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    csb
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-29 17:46:15
    ^^^^Could I pay you to say that to my friends?