If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just changed Kagami Hiiragi into my Fetishes...

Comments

• edited 2011-02-04 20:47:55
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Zetaboards seems like a more traditionally-styled forum--i.e. has the usual IPB/phpBB look to it.

I was hoping to avoid that sort of forum style because the the TV Tropes forum sports a very light interface, and I think that really encourages high-speed posting, for better or worse.  I wanted to continue that style of interface.

^ Yes.
  • so the posts don't feel heavy or anything?

I know sometimes when replying to a major forum, all of the options and heaviness of the post bar make it feel like a lot of effort should be put into posting.

I don't like the forums where it says "Your message has been posted. Click here to see it or click here to return to the forum"
  • edited 2011-02-04 21:07:03
    Well, phpBB is pretty easy to style. IllFlower's M-phase is done on phpBB and he dropped pretty much all of the styling and left it with username, location, and post count.

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to restyle it to the minimalist TVTropes fora, I figure. But that requires someone to play with styling and such. Which can be a road to madness.

/me goes back to restyling his website for the second time this month.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I still like the vanillaforums simplistic style.  Features-light, and gets straight to the meat.
  • Except these stupid avatars.
  • Is there an option to make them larger, say 100X100? or even 101x102 just to fuck with aspect ratio resizers?
  • They're larger on profiles.
  • HA. I have 38 visits on my profile.
  • edited 2011-02-04 21:42:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Wait, you can count profile views?

EDIT: I have 3 :(
  • edited 2011-02-04 21:42:32
    Cue-bey
    AU only has 19.....

I wonder what makes people go to your profile vs. not....
  • edited 2011-02-04 21:50:04
    Cue-bey
    -
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ah. Well, I feel better now.
  • DUUURRRP
  • Which is why you log out each time.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Re thread title: I'm not sure a Kagami Hiiragi swimsuit would be a nice thing to have.  Or a Kagami Hiiragi floatie.
  • What about Kagami Hiiragi with red/blonde hair?
  • IJBM: The super awesome picture on the back of the limited edition Lucky Star box is ruined by the credits and barcode and stuff.

Posting in this thread because it features Kagami and Tsukasa without pants.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^ They did that with a lot of the DVDs being sold at Rock30 Games. They ordered DVDs and put their own stickers on them. It angered me.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    DVDs are annoying like that.
  • You know what I dislike? When a movie has a cool, interesting, unique poster and the DVD release has a generic Floating Head Syndrome cover.
  • Yeah, I can see that being an issue.  I don't buy too many movies (the only non-anime DVDs I've purchased are a copy of The Spirit and a copy of Dungeons and Dragons.  The Dungeons and Dragons one just has a regular Blockbuster movie rental box since that's what I bought.  It was totally worth it for the like less than a dollar it cost.) but if I buy something, I want the packaging to be nice.
  • Floating Head Syndrome?
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:54:07
    The cover just has pictures of the lead actors' faces, possibly set in front of a relevant background.
  • "The Spirit"

why would you do that
  • It was like $2 that's why.

Plus I actually kind of liked it.
  • DYRE this might be more disconcerting than your pedophilia

I'm dead serious here
  • What's so bad about it? (Never did take an interest in it, myself)