If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube.

YouTube's gotten more anal about this over the years, breaking prior methods to watch age-restricted videos without logins.

Currently my only method is FreeTube.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Bonus find:
    The chicken ate ten that day, started off picking them off the ground while I was gardening. It promptly turned the spiders into a delicious egg. The only downside is the chicken no longer bothers with worms, must not be tasty enough.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Apparently chickens are not child-friendly. (Asks me to log in to confirm I'm over 18.)

• Reminds me of all the non-electrical circuit models we used in class. Also the stuff we came up with to avoid learning about electricity because electricity works in mysterious ways.
    Tried, actually, watching this video once, didn't quite get it anyway. I guess I understand electrical circuits the most when they're just electrical and that felt like too much of a stretch to me. That said, the hydraulic analogy seemed quite clear to me too, and this one seems all fine as an educational tool to teach the kids about circuits.

Reminds me a bit of that practical joke where you load up a capacitor and hang it on the doorknob.

• I dunno, masses, dampeners, springs and forces always felt more intuitive to me than inductors, resistors, capacitors and voltage sources. It gets wonkier with the junctions but ehh, good enough. Perhaps it would've helped if he had gotten into the mathier parts?
    IJBM: differential equations of electrical circuits written in terms of current instead of charge.
    In other stuff:
    this is pretty cute
  • edited 2024-01-19 07:11:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Frog speaks Chinese

OK I PULL UP
    (good reaction image at the end)

Frog speaking chinese but translated

100000 frogs speak Chinese (When you stub your toe 100000 times)
    Rats [heart]

bnuuy
  • edited 2024-01-19 05:58:23
    Aggressive Mantis Squad

Geckos With Yoshi Sounds

shibas with yoshi sounds (yoshibas)

frog not speaking chinese
    Helvetica Standard [crows]

Blahaj are perfect

Helvetica Standard [isopod]

Someone had a lot to say this morning..."
    (content warning: strong language)
    Bullsh*t // Animation Meme (Strong Language)

juan.

spoderman

Colin's Bear Animation

12/20/1996

[bear]
  • edited 2024-01-19 06:01:48
    The government does not approve of this shark. (YTP)

The governemnt, still, does not approve of this shark. (YTP)

Bad Apple!! but it's CSGO bullet holes

Poor man's banjo

Newton's Pendulum (Gangman Style)

Bah Bah at 3 A.M.
    meet eggdog

péppito.
    bonus find

The fact these guys had a high budget and used it just to tell a particular person they were not funny scares me
  • Oh man, they're still making videos.
    I see they have this one. I don't know if the content is good, the length is funny enough to me.
    In other stuff:

Spintronics video at 9:00 that shows magnetic flux is the equivalent of momentum.
    I feel like that'd have been useful to know over a decade ago.
    obligatory response:

how should i know if they are not real

Alexpost warning:

It's the first part of a series.

• 3Dchads stay winning

Not really SFW in the lyrics, but it's drug use, and in Polish, and has already been sold to children in the form of the dancing cactus.

Except this time it is semi-properly labeled. But, yes, content warning, depressed Polish singing cactus song, but sung by Miku, accompanied by cow.

content warning: low-res spinning crow with Undertale music

It's still kinda crazy to me that infinite sums change depending on the order in which they're added, but perhaps I should be feeling that it's crazy that infinite sums even work in the first place.
  • I had that same reaction about conditional convergence too, although in hindsight moving terms around is not too unlike the bijections etc. one comes up with between infinite sets to get whatever you want.
    It's still wild to me that that can be applied to a reasonable probability problem.