If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

You wanted to retvrn to monke... yet the monke has left you behind.
  • Transmonkeism.
    Also, I take that the first monke in the second video suffered something like a heart attack?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    more like its cardiovascular enhancement suffered a glitch amirite
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

guess what this is?

an alligator?
    it's a heating pad, in the shape of a cannabis leaf

0/10 not an alligator
    thonking.ico
  • edited 2023-10-02 16:47:03
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    dangit when i'm looking for dormitory ambience videos i'm not interested in all y'all's hogwarts-inspired dormitory ambience videos

get me something more modern

at least there's one for persona 5 or whatever
    oh hey there are ambience videos with pomodoros built into them
    You can try out https://ambient-mixer.com/ if there's nothing on video sites.
    whoa this site is neat

thanks for linking it

behold the might of soviet analog computing
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
  • edited 2023-10-15 10:26:23
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    To be honest you seem like the kind of fellow who does, actually, use these sorts of videos quite often.

Recently seen no new crafting videos to recommend.

--edit--

Actually I've seen an engineering video to recommend, but I had to figure out the channel and title and it took a few moments.

dunno if I posted this before but

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    use these sorts of videos quite often.

Fair point.
  • edited 2023-10-16 15:05:56
    ^^^ There's a paragraph in a textbook I've been trying to find again, about the difference between science and engineering in the context of either about material fatigue (which can get messy) or stochastic methods for mechanical failure, that although ideally you'd understand scientific principles to guide yourself in your engineering work, that's not always possible or feasible, and there's still a problem to be solved regardless of whether or not you can figure out how whatever you're working with actually works.

Edit: Also there's the red rubber ball joke:
    A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer were given a red rubber ball and told to find the volume.
    • The mathematician measured the diameter and evaluated a triple integral.
    • The physicist filled a beaker with water, put the ball in the water, and measured the total displacement.
    • The engineer looked up the model and serial numbers in his red-rubber-ball table.
    Also there's the red rubber ball joke:
    i lol'd

Actually didn't hear this one before.

And, one time I had to measure the volume of a piece of wood and it kind of didn't work (it floated). We had to try in gasoline. The gasoline retained the woody coloring afterwards and it made me realize that's how whiskey is made.
    lrdgck wrote: »
    And, one time I had to measure the volume of a piece of wood and it kind of didn't work (it floated). We had to try in gasoline. The gasoline retained the woody coloring afterwards and it made me realize that's how whiskey is made.

An artsman and an engineer once found a gallon can.
    Said the artsman, "Match me drink for drink; we'll see if you're a man!"
    He took three drinks; the artsman fell; his face was turning green,
    but the engineer drank on and said, "It's only gasoline."
    478.jpg

• My YouTube recommendations are on a tank roll (pun not originally intended).
    looks more like a tank crawl
    I'm pretty sure this could earn a high place at Warhammer modelling contest.

i lol'd

Some hydraulic engineering-themed youtuber I might potentially use as ateaching tool one day.
    Oh yeah, that's a pretty good channel.