If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    MARK ZUCKERBERG IS DEAD
    >plot of Tekken 5 with pasty nerds trying to become CEO by sucking up to directors instead of fighting
  • edited 2016-11-14 08:32:35
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I had a picture prepared, so I'll take the opportunity to explain that I found that  Clint photo on a local website, so apparently someone took a screenshot. You know, Twitter being localised instead of in English.
    So, about that picture. I think I posted it before, but it's a good moment to post it again:

• The Portland Catholic Archdiocese has a special 404 page:

• edited 2016-11-14 11:14:17
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Good to see a Catholic joke that is actually kinda funny. I mean, in the sense of "joke for the sake of fun" as opposed to "joke as a weapon in culture wars".

----

• edited 2016-11-14 12:09:29
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, "joke" on the internet pretty much means "something posted in jest with a thinly-veiled message of criticism".
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Taken from a collection of worst fantasy book cover art. Although it quickly turned into a collection of most ridiculous fantasy book cover art.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ Who you gonna call?
  • From the same episode:
    twitter
    I've got a Pepe, but I'll stick to alexcontent for time being:

^ dafuq
  • This could be me not being able to tell armor apart, but half of those knight-doing-meme-things macros seem to be of the same person.

The text reads "[name]'s thirtieth [birthday]". Guy who posted the photo threw in the story that the lady at the bakery said it's the ugliest picture she was ever asked to put on a cake.
    lol, my generation sucks at art
    Isn't that da Vinci's flying machine?

I wonder when it'll show up in RWBY.  For some reason that was the first thing I thought of.
  • No, it's Clément Ader's.
    fox
  • edited 2016-11-20 00:56:02
    Are these from China?

----

If you think you could be having seizures, you might want to avoid the picture below. Flashing colours and other epileptic stuff like that.

Spoiler:

• edited 2016-11-18 17:49:35
    Might just be jokes.
    Also, I think that might need to be put behind a seizure warning for the part with alternating red and yellow.

alphabetical

alexcat deus vult
  • I meant linked externally or in a spoiler box.