If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2016-10-28 23:49:23
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    He said it's funny in some ways and annoying in other, and that he's trying to take it lightly. You might be interested that I've found out there's a tag #savepepe on instagram, so the rescue attempt is ongoing.

(edit: I posted a Pepe from that tag here, but it vanished. While I could repost it so that it stays, I guess it's not that important in the end.)
    (edit II: it's back, so I guess it was a matter of image not loading that time. I'm leaving the first comment in case it goes dead for real.)
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    You know why the previous Speaker, John Boehner (of Ohio), wanted out?
    I'm surprised you didn't mention Boehner's ability to stress cry at literally all things.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You know why the previous Speaker, John Boehner (of Ohio), wanted out?
    I'm surprised you didn't mention Boehner's ability to stress cry at literally all things.

I don't think that's an objectionable quality, to be honest.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    It was possibly his only redeeming quality though.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Asks for a caption.
  • edited 2016-10-28 23:02:45
    painting
    I find it odd how obvious it is who this is supposed to be, considering it's someone whose real life appearance isn't exactly known, and posthumous depictions aren't all that consistent.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    To be honest, the choice is limited, so one can only guess and miss so far.

I'm mildly partial to that depiction. At least there's the banner:

• edited 2016-10-29 03:48:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, when you see a light-skinned girl wearing Medieval European armor, there are only two possibilities:
    1. It's Joan of Arc.
    2. It's anime.
  • edited 2016-10-29 20:20:49
    apathetic frog

96399ACA229F1DD2F2A1585C011CBB87340D3D83
    CardPic_Apathetic_Frog.png
    76cd3ea76a273ddde506eafea5cc8fecb97898b3.jpg
    CkCkFzlWkAARyLH.jpg

* has no opinion on the US presidential election
    * doesn't even give no fucks; if querying the number of fucks given, returns "undefined"
    * is apathetic
  • That description sounds more pessimistic to me.
    thing
  • won't die
    This feels like reckless endangerment.
  • edited 2016-10-31 16:36:21
    I've seen an ep of that and I liked what I saw and want to subscribe to its newsletter plan to watch more.
    Why does that cleaning device have a drill

----

Cv9k-SzUIAAWhuu.jpg

source:
    The fun fact is, if it lived in that kind of environment, it might just have evolved to be plain dirty green.
  • It is a mystery.
    backstory
    ^ explanation is required
  • I feel like fourteenwings would be better for that.
    vivid strike dot jaypeg
  • The ending of Revolutionary Girl Utena ;_;
    lrdgck wrote: »

And yet, with those seemingly meaningless words, he brought joy to so many people.
  • edited 2016-11-02 19:35:26
    wha
    Oh wow, a Murderous Superman cover scheduled for next year.
    Looks like the principle of Super-Dickery is still strong, whether it's 1950's or 2010's.

The caption reads: "Harry Potter and the American History X". (Literally it's "...and the Prisoner of Hate". The translator apparently belonged to the school of title changing translations. Arguably for the better, given it sounds more like a Harry Potter title this way.)
  • I'm not seeing where "American History X" would be if "Więzień Nienawiści" is just "Prisoner of Hate".