If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Chicken? That is clearly a chocobo.
  • ^^ probably inspired by this.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That guy has a huge cock.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Gonna be more of that. It's this season again.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    After his parents were murdered, don Bruce de la Wayneo decided to become a masked vigilante themed on what scared him the most: black folks.
  • Life is Showtime
    I don't know how somebody arrived at the decision to put this in a music video for a magic-based super hero.
    magically enhanced punching

54c.jpg

I have yet to meet a snake that can coil so spaced out like this.
    By the way, I once mentioned this image when we had some discussion along the lines of "music used to be better":

Hooray for cherry-picking!
  • edited 2016-10-24 15:17:52
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Who doesn't like songs about bikes though?

This was ridiculously amazing in context.
  • Suddenly I'm reminded of this:
    Because
  • a happy accident with a subtitle file
    This is too great.
  • edited 2016-10-24 14:53:53
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

(edit: I don't know how old the photo is.)
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Quite old IIRC.
  • Yeah I saw it on John Oliver a really long time ago.
    Didn't know of that. But hey, dated is the new fresh.

• edited 2016-10-25 21:13:28
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This image has shown up a few times on Daily Kos Elections.

GettyImages-599855370.jpg?1473276986

It's the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Paul Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin's 2nd congressional district.

He's basically from the rich businesspeople wing of the Republican Party.  The wing that's usually regarded as sane in comparison to the eschatology-inclined Bible-thumpers and the modernity-hating xenophobic racists.

His wing of the party basically controls the leadership and has been exploiting the other two wings for political gain for a few decades now, trying to keep itself looking sane and disciplined while at the same time fanning the flames for the other wings.  Those other two wings are getting increasingly antsy, especially that last one, and this time they just went full-bore for a giant "fuck you" to the establishment, which is why Donald Trump is the presidential nominee of the Republican Party this year.

Even a few years back, there was the "Tea Party" movement, which was largely formed by an explosion of the flames of that third wing of the Republican Party.  They gained a bunch of seats in the House of Representatives, but at the cost of making the Republican caucus (i.e. the set of all Republican members of the House) much more difficult to control.  They've been making a few attempts at wresting control from the "establishment" wing now and then.

You know why the previous Speaker, John Boehner (of Ohio), wanted out?  You know why he was so happy to tweet about his nicely-manicured lawn after quitting this job?  Because fuck this shit.  Enjoy your headaches, Paul.

The sign is just there to make you look goofy for the fun of it.

Pepe suffers for the crimes he didn't commit. Feels bad, man.
    is pepe jesus
  • edited 2016-10-25 21:53:51
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    your sins make him sad

• I feel so bad for the guy who actually owns Pepe.  Having your character hijacked by Neo-Nazis must suck so hard.