If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• I took it to mean that the Polish version of American History X was localized as Więzień Nienawiści/Prisoner of Hate.
  • edited 2016-11-03 08:51:29
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    That's the point (and the word, by the way, didn't know how do you call it when translation changes the title). For example, "Die Hard" is localized as "The Glass Trap", which is obviously awkward when the sequel isn't set in a skyscraper.

• Pepe pls don't go
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That feel when you can't cut a mountain in half
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i lol'd
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    explanation is required
    ireallyreallyreallywanttohurtsomeonebutalsoi'mtryingtosortofmaybecarethatthiscardgirlisgettinghurtsoismilesympathetically.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

----

Also, regarding politics:

Quoth Imgur commenters:
    One is the wife of a former leader and wouldn't really change much, and the other is a narrow-minded bigot. Holy shit, you're right!
    When Elsweyr sends its
    people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that
    have lots of problems. They're bringing skooma.
    This post and the discussions I have had about it make me realise I care more for Tamriels politics than America's....

This post's theme is mostly metal, next time I've got some rare Pepes to present. Anyway, if I am to judge by the name, I'd probably be some sort of power/heavy/speed metal band.
    Rare watercolour Pepe:

Meanwhile in Poland (21:37 is the time of death of Pope John Paul II):

Rare Pepe wristwatch:

Miami Vice Pepe? (I dunno)

Check your vision Pepe:

after thirty Pepe
    How do you pepe so much?  Is Pepe just that popular in Poland?

...pepeland
    Been in places. I know where to look. Or, it's the unique experience of living in Poland that brings us to the Way of the Frog. You decide.

Heh eh heh heh heh.

By the way, the second was supposed to have a caption: "ultra rare cup Pepe".

What's with the "timestamp"?

21-f2-2c_0.jpg
    I'd say this counts as a Counterfeit Pepe.
    You mean the hour? Polish meme. It's explained in one of my posts above, next to that Pepe grafitti picture.
    Oh, that.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-11-07 07:45:28

• face
    I am not sure what this expression is supposed to convey. Especially considering what's happening.
  • Confusion, looks to me.
  • "I want to be in a Dreamworks film"?
  • Trying to fit confusion in that situation is kind of funny.
    alien
    Looks like Superman tells Flash to check his privilege
  • edited 2016-11-09 14:33:28
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I think it's a fake account. But still, I couldn't refuse myself, could I, eh guys?
    From the last few days:

I also have something non-Pepe for you, but I'll keep it for a while later to avoid multiple posts in a row. So...