If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2013-10-22 13:41:16

Get, Getter, Gettest(?)

I like how Getter Robo transformations tend to look kind of unpossible (all three of these are the same set of vehicles, combined in different ways). Must make merchandise kind of frustrating, though.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Scariest desktop ever:

http://ratemydesktop.org/dm/VM2V/dolan_wallpaper_skyrim_theme.png 

And another pic:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/219/002/spurdo_38.png

Tell me now Disney might be bad... 

• I actually have no idea how Getter Robo works.

See, I can see how a Transformer transforms. I have no idea how a Getter Robo toy transforms.

• Like this, presumably.

I guess for more complicated figures, you add attachments.

• I was gonna say, it looks like all of those are smashing together two or more of the littler ones.

• Well yeah, that's how Getter Robo works.

• edited 2013-10-23 04:22:03

From what I can tell, most of the Getters (besides Getter Robo Go) weren't designed to have practical transforming toys, so you end up with things like that chibi set that's got an unwieldy backpack, or sets that transform/combine but can only do one combination instead of all three. Or toys that just don't really transform at all, which I'm pretty sure is more common.

And yeah, Gettters usually transform by just smashing the components together. While flying at high speed. Because who wouldn't want the added risk of dying horribly by collision every time you try to form the robot?

how are all these the same robot?

Getter Robo G looks extra unpossible.

• getters and setters

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-10-25 18:07:41

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ That last one reminds me of Nightmare's face in Metroid Fusion.

• edited 2013-10-27 09:01:16

Link instead of embed because whatever.

I think I found this in a tweet that said "Russians are hardcore" or something like that.

• That looks like it's from an ad or something.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I saw this one under a title "how to deal with bastards":

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2013/10/74f711d4e149124251fdc8966f48305e_original.gif?1383044253

• But those black cars seem to be parked fine.  Why would that be dealing with bastards?

• a little muffled

Presumably because the person in the white car is unable to get back into it, while the people in the black cards can use the other side.

• Oh, the white car is the bastard.  I thought the two minis were tag teaming one one or the other of the black cars.

Hmphuehmpf. I was thinking about posting an explanation earlier. But, picture that, I figured the joke was you pretended to not understand.

^^^ Wouldn't the person in the white car be rendered unable to get out of it too?

• a little muffled

Well I assume they'd already left.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-10-30 03:20:42

No, I see it now.  The white one was trying to be a dick, the red one was a double dick back to him, and you can see the white one flipping him off right at the end.

Meanwhile in Poland:

http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx/-690/-550/faktonline/635182179114013467.jpg 

• a little muffled

They thought following stream lines was bad?

I dare them to draw state boundaries along watershed boundaries.

• Yeah pretty much every border that isn't a straight line is along a river.

• edited 2013-10-31 01:10:54
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Some of which have shifted, creating funny shit like Kentucky containing a piece that's stuck to Tennessee.

Though if we drew lines according to watershed boundaries, then Louississippi would be fuckhueg and bigger than Alaska.

• Apparently in Precure world, regular animals like to assure you that they are indeed regular animals.

• They're somethin' else.

lol at roadkill wolf

Can I have a salad with those meatballs?  And I'd like to have fat-free Itaqaedan dressing on the salad, please.