If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• They're in denial.

• edited 2013-08-28 14:29:18
    Diet NEET

My guess: he went on a bender in Amsterdam, lost his clothes in the process because it's fucking hot over here, decided to participate in the old tradition of stealing a Dutch vehicle(the Germans did it with bikes, now they've passed the baton on to the Polish, who do the same with cars), realized his sin and is now doing self-imposed penance.

• Stop talking about Chagen.

• Am I the only one who feels the need to post after getting a new avatar?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

you Russkie whore, Cyrillic descendant of a Red Army trooper 

kolkhoz-born Russkie toothless wallpaper furbisher

...yeeeessss. As I've already mentioned, I love watching arguments on the 'Net.

• Am I the only one who feels the need to post after getting a new avatar?

Oh good, someone else does that too!

Though I don't change avatars on here or HH nearly as often as I did back on TVT...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Haha, me too.

• a little muffled

I usually just go back and look at one of my old posts to see how the new avatar looks.

If I can't find one then I post.

• The activity page shows what your avatar looks like at forum size, so I just check that.

• I feel the need to show off new avatars, not just see what they look like.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

I just want to say that Stormtroper's new signature is the cringiest thing ever

• Who is Camelot's roundest knight?

Sir Cumference!

• edited 2013-09-01 17:58:47
    Kichigai birthday!!

And the 4chan 2013 Summer Cup is over, and the winner is.... /wg/. Yep. The wallpapers board. Again.

Also /v/ beat /mlp/ lol get fucked InsanityAddict

• I am entirely dependent on public computers for the time being, so I'm afraid I missed that bombshell. Was there at least some crossboard raid drama?

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Surprisingly little. I think there was more when /v/ beat /sp/.

I guess the /v/irgins hate /mlp/ too much to even make fun of them
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Curious. One of my friends, a student of psychology, learned of some research showing an average white American more trigger-happy when facing a black person, and decided to try the same on local turf. It involved people sitting in front of a computer and hitting some equivalent of a trigger button when an image shows up. Or something of that sort. Since there aren't many black folks around, but enough Roma, she threw them in. The results were no difference between black and white, and a slight difference between (standard) white and Roma, except it was in favour of the Roma. Let's just say this isn't what I'd expect by watching the news.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Isn't it fact that people are racist

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

Waiting in an airport terminal for two hours. 5-hour red-eye flight, then transfer to another hour-and-a-half flight, then a couple more hours of driving to our intended destination. And then the return trip on Tuesday.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Are you doing the driving?

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

No, fortunately. A, I don't/can't drive, and B, I don't think I have the patience to stay awake for the four hours it took us to get from home to the first airport, let alone a two-hour drive to wherever it is we're going.

Just finished the 4-5 hour flight, not including the jump forward in time zone. So... good morning. I think.

• Free public transport for students has expired, and card is too faded to apply for follow-up discount action. :/ 

• They're somethin' else.

What's the likelihood of the US reinstating the draft come WWIII vs Syria?

• edited 2013-09-05 16:24:10
    smote
    None. See, literally everything the federal government does goes one of three ways now: Obama wants it so the Republicans don't, the Republicans want it but the Senate blocks it because it's stupid, or the Republicans want it, Obama agrees and then they don't want it. Either way, nothing happens.

And as we have seen recently, this absolutely extends to war.

Admittedly I think there's next to no chance this comes to WW3, as direct US involvement will likely just be lobbing a couple of cruise missiles in that direction and calling it a day.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Latveria, I mean Russia could still take the US intervention as an excuse to start interventions of its own.

• Who is Camelot's roundest knight?

Sir Cumference!

Sounds like an orgy taking place at a meeting room. o_0

• >get home late from party

>enter my room

>buttnaked flatmate comes running out

>there's a coaster on my desk, and the sheets of my bed are pulled up slightly

>subtly ask what the hell that was all about the next morning

>claims alcohol-induced memory gaps, which is nonsense because she was up 5 hours laters none the worse for wear

Most likely scenario is that she went to the toilet naked, heard me arrive and then panicked into my room and tried to pull the sheets over her as cover...except that doesn't explain the coaster, or why I didn't see the toilet light on.

Falling asleep in my bedroom because too lazy to walk the 10 metres to her own room is also out of the question, because then there would be a pile of clothes or such stuff on the floor.

I'm gonna pretend it never happened to save her face, but that stuff is just too hilarious.

• edited 2013-09-09 22:39:08
    No rainbow star

So, Patrick Stewart got married

Seems sort of weird that he married someone who would have just been conceived when Patrick was 37-38, but meh

• This is a comment my blog's automatic spam filter caught.

Do you have a sρam problеm оn this sіte; Ι also am a bloggег, and I waѕ cuгiouѕ abоut уоur situation; ωe have ԁeνеloped sоme nіce pгacticеs and ωe аre looking to swap methoԁs ωіth others, bе suге tо shoot me аn еmail if interеѕtеԁ. Feel frее to ѕurf to my blog ... hemrοids ([some website address])

Apparently, spammers think they can get past the filter by asking about a spam problem. Bwahahahahaaah

• ...ωhat's ωith the random lowercase omegas instead of w's?