If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Putting sweet stuff in savory stuff/savory stuff in sweet stuff

13»

Comments

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

maple and bacon popcorn

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHA oh God, I have to try this!

Dairy + Coke

No. I refuse to believe this is a combination that exists.

There's an Australian fast food chain called Donut King which used to regularly serve Coca-Cola with ice cream floating in it. I absolutely loved these drinks and I very much lament their demise.

God, this thread makes me realise just how indiscriminate my taste in food and drink is...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I absolutely loved these drinks and I very much lament their demise.

Dude, McDonalds sells them. They're called Floats.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

also you can make them

you take coke

and put ice cream in it

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

>talking about coke floats instead of root beer floats

http://i.imgur.com/D2iFXOz.jpg" alt="" width="300" height="170" />

Dude, McDonalds sells them. They're called Floats.

Oh, do they? I'll have to keep an eye out for next time.

also you can make them

you take coke

and put ice cream in it

Somehow, this never actually comes to mind at a time when I have both ice cream and cola in the house...

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

OP knows my pain

• I'm a damn twisted person

RE - Maple Bacon popcorn. Take normal popcorn. Now glaze it with maple syrup and add flecks of bacon to it. It's sold by this specialty popcorn shop the next town over that makes other cool flavors like spicy popcorn, chilli cheese popcorn, peanut butter and jelly popcorn, salted caramel popcorn and a bunch other I haven't tried.

- Oh and the pickle popcorn, but eh pickles and cucumbers are terrible. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

pickles are terrible

what is wrong with this forum

• what is wrong with this forum

It contains people with varying tastes, some of which might not match up to yours, and in some cases, might outright oppose yours?

bacon salty cardboard

Either that or everyone here is insane and you're part of a minority of people who have any amount of sanity.

• This entire thread

Welp...

Come to think of it, put your hand up if you don't like pickles on your burgers. (does not put his hand up)

• Somehow, this never actually comes to mind at a time when I have both ice cream and cola in the house...

Wait, seriously?

Yeah, somehow I just never think of doing that at a convenient time.

• It contains people with varying tastes, some of which might not match up to yours, and in some cases, might outright oppose yours?

I know, it's outright disgusting.

• Definitely not gay.

maple and bacon popcorn.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

From Crimson's post in the Images thread:

Discuss.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Disgust.

• Definitely not gay.

That...can't possibly be made worse.

Except if the Doritos are Cool Ranch. Fuck Cool Ranch.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

How can you not like cheesecake? That's the best kind of cake in existence.

But concerning the topic "Disgusting Food", I once read about "fried butter". Like, butter that's fried and then eaten, just like that. There is even a German Wikipedia article about it (strangely enough, there doesn't seem to be an English one). It sounds like a sick joke, like a parody of the unhealthy American food cliche, but it's actually a thing.

• ^ Makes me think of that "Heart Attack Grill". Ugh.

I know, it's outright disgusting.

Yer mom is outright disgusting. /cantletthejokediehuh?

• Definitely not gay.

...OK, I think we get it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But concerning the topic "Disgusting Food", I once read about "fried butter". Like, butter that's fried and then eaten, just like that.

could be worse