If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Putting sweet stuff in savory stuff/savory stuff in sweet stuff

edited 2013-03-06 12:43:46 in Meatspace
Definitely not gay.

I mean, like with Hawaiian pizzas. You've got pineapples. On a pizza. What the fuck how is that supposed to make sense

Pineapples aren't for pizzas! They're for salads and juices! Next thing you know you'll be putting grape jelly on a hot god

Same goes for cheesecake. Shit's uncanny, man. That isn't natural at all. 

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I'm glad someone agrees with me concerning pineapple pizza. It's the devil's filth. 

• Definitely not gay.

Agreed on all counts. Pineapple pizzas are gross as hell.

• I don't agree on principle, but do agree in the specific case of pineapple pizzas.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

gtfo

• No rainbow star
    Pineapple pizzas are good

Cheesecake... I miss it so bad ;~;
  • Definitely not gay.

Cheesecake is cheese. In a cake.

It's even worse than pecan pie, which is nuts. In a pie.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Cheesecake is cheese. In a cake.

It's the perfect combination and I will kick you. :|

• Cheesecake by itself is alright, it's when they start putting mayonnaise on it that I start looking at them weird.

... Okay yeah, with mayonnaise, disgusting.

• Definitely not gay.

WHAT

Who the fuck does that? Is that even a thing? 

I thought we were more civilized than that.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Who... Who does that?
  • I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

"Pizza Hawaii" (ananas and ham) is a common pizza sort here. I don't quite understand it either.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Cheesecake is far superior to normal cake what are you talking about.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I eat chips/crisps with Nesquik milk.

I also tried Milk with Coke based on that one image. It was ok.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Hawaiian Pizza is the ultimate proof that some people will eat anything, no matter how horrific it is.

Also, cheesecake is wonderful. Even if it isn't a cake.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I have a friend who eats sarma (a type of sauerkraut rolls) with ketchup and mayonnaise.

He saw a friend of his do it, and was at first completely disgusted, but later decided to experiment and try it himself. I don't have the guts to do it, myself, and defiling sarma is a fucking heresy.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Speaking of that kind of thing, in Australia we have a dish called "parmagana". It's schnitzel, but slathered in cheese and tomato sauce. It's okay, but a complete waste of a good schnitzel. Or perhaps not. Pubs don't know how to cook proper schnitzel anyway. 

Why would you put tomato sauce on anything?

• edited 2013-03-06 15:21:31
    "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

Maaan, why all the hate for Hawaiian pizza. That stuff is delicious. (Pineapple also goes well on a burger. A few slices of cheese, some bacon, a ring of pineapple, some ketchup, and maybe a dab of barbeque sauce? Good times.)

Why would you put tomato sauce on anything?

Besides pasta (or mopping up extra sauce with bread)? Beats me.

• Why would you put tomato sauce on anything?

Well, there's pizza for one, and a great deal of pasta.

Pizza and pasta use more of a puree style sauce than they do ketchup style.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

As far as I'm concerned, ketchup is only good on fries and as an ingredient in Barbeque sauces.

• Pizza and pasta use more of a puree style sauce than they do ketchup style.

Well, yes, but I wouldn't really call ketchup tomato sauce. Ketchup's only good for for fries, burgers that have onions and those hotdogs that come with fries.

Tomato sauce is the name used for ketchup here, so... We always call puree, well, puree.

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

Perfectly good fries can be ruined by the addition of ketchup. Nah, fries are best either without sauce or with mayo. But yes, Ketchup has its place on burgers and hotdogs and the like, of course.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Barbeque sauce and Sriracha are the only sauce and I'm arguing about sauces on the internet.

• edited 2013-03-06 16:40:50
    smote

>reading OP

Haha, right on, Hawaiian pizza is terr-

>Same goes for cheesecake. Shit's uncanny, man. That isn't natural at all.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I will forever pity you guys for not being born in Serbia, because you will most probably never experience the sheer magnificence of the CHAOS SALAD, which imbues just everything it touches with such creamy sweet-spicy goodness that you will wish to mark the day you tasted it as your new birthday.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I used to hate pizza with pineapple on it, but now it's grown on me to the point where I will gladly have pineapple on a meat lovers pizza given the chance.

Also, a few years ago I once drank iced coffee and Coca-Cola together, and IIRC I absolutely loved it.

Cheesecake, however? Right now I can't see myself possibly liking that shit.

I will forever pity you guys for not being born in Serbia, because you will most probably never experience the sheer magnificence of the CHAOS SALAD, which imbues just everything it touches with such creamy sweet-spicy goodness that you will wish to mark the day you tasted it as your new birthday.

BRB, adding Serbia to my "must visit" list.

• Definitely not gay.

Pineapple also goes well on a burger.

A few slices of cheese, some bacon, a ring of pineapple, some ketchup, and

maybe a dab of barbeque sauce? Good times.

pineapple

barbeque sauce

ketchup