If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• No rainbow star
  • They're somethin' else.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-01-31 02:09:24

A girl, obviously.

Oh right, she's dead.  That's rough, buddy.

• edited 2013-01-31 03:38:35
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

howtotranslate.jpg

• edited 2013-01-31 10:35:04
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2009/12/29/10/cookie-monster-slayer-19223-1262102267-6.jpg

I'd hit it. 

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Did you hotlink to 4Chan?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I had no idea that was on 4Chan. I found it hotlinked from somewhere else...wut.
  • You can change. You can.

yeah it doesn't show as hotlinked here.

• edited 2013-01-31 14:34:18
    But you never had any to begin with.

howtotranslate.jpg

I don't think I've ever actually played a JRPG without typos. Or homonym confusion, I guess.

I don't think TWEWY had any. Or at least, its translation job overall was one of the best I've seen.

• edited 2013-01-31 14:37:51
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Okay, maybe rehosting will work THIS time: 

•  

^ still the same 

• It worked fine the first time for me.

• edited 2013-01-31 16:22:15
    But you never had any to begin with.

Also, now I think about it, I'm not sure that's even a typo. Drippy is very very Welsh. And it shows in the text. Such as consistently displaying Your as Youre.

EDIT: Just got to that point myself. It's definitely intentional.

Just got to that point myself. It's definitely intentional.

Aw :c

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

drones

• Champion of the Whales

• edited 2013-02-01 10:46:48
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I thought Shakira is, dunno, Colombian or what.

(Nah, too distasteful. Let's try another...) 

Peace Nobel's been a joke for some time already.

(Uh, wait... still doesn't help.) 

(found a typo)

• edited 2013-02-01 10:41:54
    Diet NEET

I don't think you really need to be looking for a sick burn in this case, since she already had plenty of those.

Anyhow, for every case like this, there are a dozen more who don't get the media attention, and half of this attention was because it was done in Pakistan instead of in Afghanistan. Like one needs a little girl mutilated for life to understand the tragedy and pointlessness of a war over a problem that should have been solved with a commando raid.

(Edit: Spin this off to its own thread if it's volatile enough to warrant its own flamewar)

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

The problem with wars like the one in the Middle East is that, due to how distant the actual battlefield is from the homes of one warring side (the West), it inevitably leads to the dehumanisation of the other side in the eyes of much of the population and seeing them only as a simple abstract category - "the enemy", which leads to much indifference to their plight.

Focusing on the tragedy of an individual helps break this.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Very subtle there, ad

• True that. I just imagine that in an age of information saturation and tragedy voyeurism, more people would comprehend the harsh reality without the aid of a littlest cancer patient du jour.

• No rainbow star

You know, a lot of awesome stuff happens in Gunnerkrigg, but this probably takes the #1 position.

• Don't particularly like political images. They are never funny once you try to hammer a political message into it.

^ I prefer laser cows. You have a picture of them?

Laser cows are awesome, but punching death is awesomer. I'd post a laser cow, but I'm on my phone now.
  • Kichigai birthday!!