If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

But... I'm not Irish...

• edited 2013-02-11 12:19:02
    But you never had any to begin with.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

But... I'm not Irish...

Don't you guys make, like, everything out of Potatoes? And didn't the name Poland start off as a shorthand for Potatoland?

• Pretty sure that's not what that means, just like Hamburger comes from the word Hamburg Steak, not Ham.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

(getthejoke.jpg)

• No rainbow star
  • They're somethin' else.

if you scream no one will believe you

• Just play the game, Charles.
  • A friend linked this to me.  Fellow programmers are encouraged to print it off as well.

• I tried that puzzle a while ago.  I was working on it for hours and then I apparently messed up and I didn't keep any record of what order I did things in so I had no way to undo what I did so I gave up and vowed never to try a Mystery Hunt puzzle again.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...what the heck IS that?

• It's a regular expression crossword.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, they're regexes.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• No rainbow star

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^why.jpg

• So you can seal and store open cans of soda/beer that you don't get through in one sitting.  It's actually halfway useful.

• You can change. You can.

• what the actual fuck

• You can change. You can.

your nightmares made real

• no, that's not good enough

i want a proper answer

what the actual fuck

HUMAR

Y

• No rainbow star
    Legionnaire: Because The Internet
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

In my opinion, nothing will EVER be better than the Capcom Alien vs Predator.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

AvP1999 was probably the best, insofar as the first-person 3D games go. It really knew what a game was supposed to be and how to convey itself in game format. While the maps were pretty linear in most respects, there was always the potential for something different to happen between randomly placed enemy spawns and the versatility of the gameplay system. There were even mechanics they didn't tell you about.

One good example I found was during the first mission, I think, as an Alien. I had just cleared out a room at a significant cost to my HP and caught wind that some armed guards were about to enter. Well shit -- nowhere to hide. Unless...

I jumped up to the shadowed ceiling and clung to it. It wasn't a high ceiling -- perfectly within sight range from the ground -- but was well-shadowed. If I was going to die, then I was doing to die in character. But they didn't see me, so I managed to change my position and take them out as they moved about the room. Hell yes. The game never tells you that you can do that, but you get that reward for playing characterfully. Clever. 

AvP1999 also had stuff like lights that could be destroyed, which ties into the above example really well. If you didn't know that human enemies had their vision compromised by low light conditions, then you'd think it'd be pretty useless between the human non-capacity for stealth and the Predator's cloaking device. Just cool little things like that they didn't tell you. For the time, that level of environmental interaction was very impressive.

• edited 2013-02-15 19:20:54
    They're somethin' else.

^TEH RAAAEEEEEEGHHGHGLAEJOAIUHBLWA

In all seriousness, it is only Sony doing this? I heard Microsoft was blasted for suggesting the same thing as well.

I'm extremely skeptical of rumors related to used game detection, FWIW, but that picture made me laugh.