If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The 2012 Apocalypse (alleged)

edited 2012-12-20 15:50:37 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN

Apocalypse 13.0.0.0.0 has now been in effect in Kiritimati, Kiribati for an hour and a minute (UTC+14).  UTC+13 just hit it, and there goes New Zealand.

For those of you interested in that alleged Nostradamus prophecy about nine circles and horses, the number of views on the Gangnam Style video is currently 989773461.

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Negative: Haven't finished Eureka Seven AO yet, don't know how the main Fabula Crystallis XIII plot ends, Naruto isn't over yet, have only listened to half of ROCKBOUND NEIGHBORS.

Positive: Don't have to sit through Vividred Operation and APOCALYPSE MAN.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Positive: Don't have to sit through Vividred Operation and APOCALYPSE MAN.

You see, this is why free will is wonderful. :P

• I'll be dead from finals-induced exhaustion before the wave of black hellfire hits here anyway.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Hmm...

Maybe I'll watch Melancholia and the Yokohama Shopping Trip OAVs on he same day or something. Play Coil's Winter Solstice EP and Have a Nice Life's Deathconsciousness in a row; maybe even sing along to the end of "Earthmover".

I think small, in terms of celebrating the end of the world.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

What if, as a joke, Google have set up YouTube to deliberately go down for a little while once Gangnam Style actually passes the 1 billion view mark?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

never fear, people

i am an early warning system

in fact, it's nearly the 21st here now

if i disappear and it's not to bed, you will know youre all doomed

And even if she does go to bed too early, I'm in the same time zone so don't worry. We have redundancies.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    Please, don't be silly. Everyone knows EST is God's favorite timezone. It is the one true timezone.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    my friend in new zealand is blogging about swarms of locust

it's beginning
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And even if she does go to bed too early, I'm in the same time zone so don't worry. We have redundancies.

i will go to bed at 5

make sure you are up by then so everyone knows

alternately i could just not sleep

• edited 2012-12-20 06:42:55
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Well, since I'm a complete spoilsport and I still don't think this could possibly be true, might as well get back to work on that commission I got a few days ago...

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ Here's what I call this whole thing: "Y2K, with fewer computers and more mysticism."

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Please, don't be silly. Everyone knows EST is God's favorite timezone. It is the one true timezone.

Quoted for the One and Only Holy Truth.

This girl I like and I are going to hang out and watch 2012 tomorrow.

Does she know yet that you like her?

Welp. December 21st just started here a couple of minutes ago, and... nothing.

But it could happen any time today.

• Well, it just clicked over to 12 about ten minutes ago, and so far it's looking like there's nothing to worry about after a-

Goddammit Shinji.

I guess Nova has a point. Even if the fires of hell are striking at midnight everywhere, that should just mean they're being much more precise about it then any time zone would ever be. Based on what I know our locations to be, it'll hit me first, then Legionnaire, then Nova.

goddammit

no wait

yay

i dont die first

Does she know yet that you like her?

I asked her out many, many moons ago. She said she wasn't sure if she had feelings for me or not, and nothing came of it. Don't know if she's forgotten about it, but I don't really intend to keep my feelings in the dark for very long. We've gotten a lot closer since then, so if nothing come of it while she is back home, then it probably never will.

And how many times do I have to say it. EST is the one true timezone.

AEST has more letters. Therefore, AEST > EST.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Atlantean Extreme Standard Time?

You know what has more letters than Nova?

Hitler.

Hitler > Nova.

• edited 2012-12-20 08:26:51

You know what has more letters than Hitler?

Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Antidisestablishmentarianism>Hitler.

Atlantean Extreme Standard Time?

Atlantisian.

^^^ Wow, even a 2012 thread can't escape the goddamn Godwin...

1:00 AM here now. Even accounting for different times around the globe, none of us Eastern Aussies seem to have been destroyed by any midnight malice.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human