If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The 2012 Apocalypse (alleged)

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

mahboi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Guys help. Some smarmy teleporting asshole who keeps changing costumes is nattering about games and how he finds humans annoying and wants to pass judgement on our race. I keep telling him to go away, but he like doesn't know how to take a hint. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Make him say his name backwards 3 times.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I can't. His name is only one letter. 

• I even have highly reliable proof of this 10000% true fact direct from the League of Alien Space Bats themselves!

So, the History Channel, then?

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

^ Precisely! I sold that Greek dude some hair gel and he's had my number on speed dial ever since.

• I'm not seeing anything different.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> live from australia

> 12/21/2012

its like they didnt even put any effort in

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Actually, if they have to say that it's in Australia then I'd guess that it's meant to be an American newsfeed, so...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I have no idea if there's another TVN, but the only TVN I'm aware of is an Australian channel.

Which used used to broadcast thoroughbred racing horses, but whatever. Still Australian.

• http://www.terriblefate.com/

That's actually a preview for an Majora's Mask album by Theophany that came out today. It's pretty dang good.

Well, it's 12:11 AM on the 22nd here and the world hasn't ended.

• edited 2012-12-21 08:24:52
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Then again, Australia covers three of the earliest time zones on the planet. We still can't be 100% sure until the 22nd begins in American Samoa, which it won't for several more hours to come.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Samoa is UTC+13.

Then again, Australia covers three of the earliest time zones on the planet. We still can't be 100% sure until the 22nd begins in Samoa, which it won't be for several more hours to come.

But I'm fairly sure it would happen time zone by time zone. :|

• edited 2012-12-21 08:27:52
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

^^ Western Samoa, yes, but American Samoa is UTC-11... Damn it, I really should've clarified that in the first place.

^ I thought so too, but if anything's going to happen at all then I guess we were both wrong.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

lol, international date line

• a little muffled
    Really though, CST should be the time zone that matters since that's where the Mayans lived.

but

the relevant time would be 6:22PM UTC time, according to wikipedia

which was fifteen minutes ago.

• You can change. You can.
    Guys help. Some smarmy teleporting asshole who keeps changing costumes is nattering about games and how he finds humans annoying and wants to pass judgement on our race. I keep telling him to go away, but he like doesn't know how to take a hint. 

Punch him in the snout to establish superiority in the name of our race.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Or species?

• You can change. You can.

naw man we're establishing the superiority of colombians here

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    what if we're all already dead but we just don't know it

because hell is exactly the same as earth

hell has the tastiest foods then

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^satan must be getting lazy then

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Alternatively, he's done a lot with the place!

• Gangnam Style is now at over 1,000,000,000 views.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

c

• It's hard to tell which batfuck insane Tsoukalos pictures are stuff people on the internet made up, and which ones he actually said.  Because I wouldn't put any of them past him.