If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-11-24 22:44:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

All-nighter to do work before a 10-12 hour drive, y/n? (I'm mostly joking. I'll just try to do more work on the part of the drive where I'm not driving, I guess)

I guess I could just wait until I don't have to worry about driving and Thanksgiving break feels and do my work, since I can probably get the work done in that much time. But I'd like to finish at least two drafts of the essay that's worth 35% of my grade.

• Seriously pissed off, I got an entire night shift to do now and an exam on Tuesday and I wasted the entire day trying to find the name of this adventure/horror game I haven't been able to find. All I know is that I forgot the name, the studio may have shut down and it's set in an urban environment, maybe America or more likely some part of Europe. I doubt any of you can find its name either, sadly.

• edited 2012-11-25 20:39:14
    Kichigai birthday!!

I was thinking about changing my avatar, maybe to something Yume 2kki related, but I like this one a lot

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

All-nighter to do work before an 8-hour bus trip? y/n

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

y, sleep on the bus

• That feeling when you argue with someone and they make a forum thread about what a shining example of human irrationality you are.

Which I will not be linking, so don't ask. 

• Which I will not be linking, so don't ask.

Oh, come on! Please. We'll be nice.

• Might be importing drama, so no.

• Oh, that rule. Right, sorry I asked.

• edited 2012-11-25 21:37:42

>wait all steam sale to see if dawnguard goes down in price in a daily sale from 50%

>price goes up to a mere 33% of on the last day

>mfw

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^It was a daily deal already, the default price was 33%.

• edited 2012-11-25 21:42:35

FUCK

Really? I checked every day and I didn't see it on the daily deals on the front page. Unless it was jointly marked off with Skyrim a few days ago?

• a little muffled

The 50% was a daily sale, wasn't it?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

>wait all steam sale to see if dawnguard goes down in price in a daily sale from 50%

i told you bro

• edited 2012-11-25 21:55:31

You shut up.

Well I might as well wait until tomorrow. The sale doesn't end for another 39 hours, so maybe they'll put it on sale for their wrap-up day, since they've put the top-sellers back on sale in past.

• edited 2012-11-25 22:05:15
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Really? I checked every day and I didn't see it on the daily deals on the front page. Unless it was jointly marked off with Skyrim a few days ago?

It WAS marked down with Skyrim, most DLC is.

^Pretty sure the sale ends tomorrow, though I'm not sure if they'll do a wrap up sale.

• It says "AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends in 38:56:23" on the Dawnguard page...

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I think they might just be extending the last day's deal until Tuesday to keep in line with their "all daily deals last 48 hours" thing. No guarantee that they'll be any new deals or a wrap up sale.

• edited 2012-11-25 22:44:00

Yeah, you're probably right. I better get it today.

Just hope it doesn't go on sale tomorrow and I lose like twenty dollars like I did last time with ARMA 2 -grumble-

If you see something with thirty-odd hours left, then that's the par-for-the-course sale price, not the special sale price.

That said, just wait a few more weeks for the Christmas sale.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Mouse is now VERY close to failing. New one has shipped. Let's see which wins :/

Can't move the mouse at all now. Strangely, buttons still work, even though it appears to be a wire thing. Set up moving it with the keyboard, so I at least have a workaround for the time being.

• edited 2012-11-26 08:54:22
    Diet NEET

>Be good old IA

>Be having movie/game night

>Bro hoisting it is totes tourneyfag, so Brawl+ it is

>Select Temple

>Arena is completely butchered, drop controller in protest

>Scribblenauts Unlimited it is

>Have great fun recreating the latest spat between Israel and Palestine, because Imams, Rabbis and Ultraconservatives are still legitimate words in the game

>Next up, the dirty casuals actually want to watch a movie

>Moonrise Kingdom it is

>Apparently Wes Anderson is part of the New Sincerity movement, yet entire room loves how ironic the movie is

>Fission mailed, hipsters still ruin everything they touch

>Go to ridiculously late starting Free Market party at frat

>Concept: a batch of pre-selected drinks have their prices inflated/decreased depending on how much of each is bought, with prices being corrected every ten minutes

>Spend rest of evening spouting jokes at anyone willing to listen

>Worst I could come up with: "I was looking for a song of the Village People online. I clicked on a link, and D-M-C-A."

>1 in 10 gets it

>Crash at parents at the end of the eve because first-year graduation of little sister next morning

>Get little sleep due to cats whining for food way before their feeding time

>Sleepdeprived me is pretty merry, while little sister is a bundle of nerves(bad combo)

>Take train to technical university

>Their faculty building makes me envious

>Ceremony is lecture upon lecture upon lecture

>10% focus on the students and their research, 90% focus on how they plan to make the uni run more effeciently/expand

>Managerspeak makes me fall asleep

>Apparently slept through a talk about how the university is developing the next generations of dragonfly-esque drones

>Students are called forth

>Ceremony master picks out a few exemplary model students

>"X is also very active on social media..", then proceeds to quote from Facebook feed, says that she's also single

>Laughs are had by everyone expect the girl

>Time to go home

>Traintracks between current location and hometown are a hotspot for train jumpers, and they're at it again

>Delay of an hour

>FML

Oh, and I also have XL teacups now.

Was in a bad mood this morning because of getting up early for work, then I stepped outside and omgkittyonmyporch and now I feel a lot better ^_^
  • a little muffled
    So Toronto mayor Rob Ford has been kicked out of office for violating conflict of interest laws.

The man was an incompetent moron but there's no way this is going to end well for the city...
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

3AM

tired

then found torrent of books with lesbians

now not sure what to do

• Start torrent download, leave computer on, go to bed.

it already downloaded in like two minutes

before i even posted

but yeah it's 4AM i'm heading to bed anyway

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I wish we could do a mass name change for like a day, Freaky Friday style.

SATURN IS SPY