If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Old or not, happy birthday!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I know that feel. Happy birthday!

• Champion of the Whales

^ I thought you were older.

I am but Shh!

• Has friends besides tanks now

Happy birthday!

• edited 2012-11-30 02:32:10

Never mind, going to post in Image thread instead. Happy birthday.

• Happy Birthday

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Happy birthday!

• edited 2012-11-30 07:19:44
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Now that it's the next day, a very happy unbirthday to you, once again!

• You can change. You can.

Happy belated birthday.

• Fri: Slagsmalklubben

Sat: Deshima Sounds

Sun: Snarky Puppy

Dis weekend's gun b good.

• edited 2012-11-30 19:59:04

The bus line I talked about is no longer being discontinued. Good, I guess.

Edit: Damned embedding.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Well, university stuff can definitely get interesting.

Our faculty freshman year has a Facebook group where we ask for information, discuss and chat about stuff. This is where Ena kicks in.

Ena is a transsexual, which, combined with her promiscuity and skimpy dressing, instantly made her some sort of a celebrity (read: general object of ridicule). She made a post in the group, saying "that guy in a purple shirt at the bottom of the amphitheatre is so cute", causing a legion of people to start feigning moral guardians, saying that stuff like that has no place in a "serious" group (even though it's 50% shitposting), Ena attempting to defend herself, which was quickly followed by "he, she, IT lololol" jokes, ending with Ena getting banned. That, again, prompted another group of students to defend her with slogans like "JUSTICE FOR ENA!" and suggestions of everyone coming to the uni in purple as a show of support (most of them were definitely ironic).

I pity the poor girl.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Your college is full of assholes. I mean every college is, but yours has them particularly vocal.
  • Throw it onto Tumblr, for great social justice!

• Definitely not gay.

Hey dudes, do you wanna hear about what happened when I came over to Cali last Thanksgiving

• I'm a damn twisted person

If you want to tell us just go ahead. No need to follow the nonsense social small talk protocols here.

• So, thinking about making a 20 Questions thread. Any suggestions on how to make it work? I just woke up.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Speaking about just waking up, I slept for 14 hours last night.

It was beautiful.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

*is envious*

• I slept for 11.

It was horrible.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

10.5.  woke at 4.  and back to work.

Lai: just, well, answer questions one at a time?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Wow, just made a browse through all the old threads. Tnu, Chagen, Beholderess, Anonym, Rottweiler, Vorpy. The forum nowadays looks almost dead in comparison. And some of them were just a couple months old.

• The last few days and nights have been godawfully hot and humid.

That's Australian hot and humid.

I needed two fans constantly blasting me just to stop myself melting into my bed.

• @glennmagusharvey: Do you mind if I ask where are you working? I've been gone for a while and I remember you were looking for a job back then.

• The forum nowadays looks almost dead in comparison

I feel that way about a couple other places too.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'm a grad student.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Wow, just made a browse through all the old threads. Tnu, Chagen, Beholderess, Anonym, Rottweiler, Vorpy. The forum nowadays looks almost dead in comparison. And some of them were just a couple months old.

I would much rather have relative inactivity than having most of those people around.

• You can change. You can.

I think almost everyone agrees with that assessment.