If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I certainly haven't seen the first two, but Kaworu and Shinji homolust is a strong incentive to watch the third one.

• You can change. You can.

Fair enough.

• There's also like two seconds of homolust in the second one.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

My desktop background is a picture of Pfeilspitze.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Good God.

• edited 2012-10-18 00:08:00

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to do something like that (I mean hacking the device, not killing people).  For one, now that it's known that it's possible, the people who actually make pacemakers now know that they should do something about that obvious massive security issue, whereas if nobody ever researched it, the only people who ever discover the vulnerability would be people who actually plan to kill people that have pacemakers (well, I guess if nobody ever researched it, that wouldn't happen, but you know what I mean).

• I'm a damn twisted person

Jack said his goal was not to cause harm, but to help manufacturers secure their devices.

“Sometimes you have to demonstrate the darker side," he said.

Sounds like some product safety testing that revealed a nasty exploitable danger than actual malicious planning more than anything.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to do something like that.

There are plenty of reasons to check for security flaws.

To actually make the program? That seems about on par with hackers who hack into servers in order to point out security flaws.

• That seems about on par with hackers who hack into servers in order to point out security flaws.

So... completely acceptable?

Okay, then we're in agreement.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So... completely acceptable?

Morally grey, and acceptable to some people and not acceptable to others.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, I know there are legitimate reasons for doing it. It still seemed like the most fitting reaction to post.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I have work from 12:45-10:15 tomorrow :/

• Definitely not gay.

Very. Offensively so, even.

I don't like all of their songs, though. Examples are the aforementioned Pay Phone, She Will Be Loved (too bland), and Moves Like Jagger.

I liked I Won't Go Home Without You, because it was pretty much the ultimate sappy love song (it out-sapped I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, for God's sake!) and I found that good in its own special way.

• Whatever's easiest for you is probably the best idea.

Tried that, though some stuff came up in between that makes the decision harder.

Man, I've never been so distressed by being given a decision.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You know what movie has a really great and emotional ending?

Terminator 2.

Who among us didn't cry when the T-1000 didn't get to kill those people.

Why does "swagger" rhyme with "Jagger"?

So, if anyone is curious as to the type of work an assistant librarian has to do to qualify for a certificate in library studies, here is one of my assignments for my Social Media competency.

• You can change. You can.

Why does "swagger" rhyme with "Jagger"?

err

they both end with the same syllable?

• This Love and Misery are also quite nice.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I think Winx Club as a whole can be summed up with this (Paraphrased) dialogue from the show.

Sky: You girls are the guardians of the universe! Are you seriously not going to do that very important job?

Bloom: We'd love to, but here on earth we have a pet shop and a music career! Isn't that important too?

Also, as I rewatched episode 3 of Revolution to see what put me off, I realized that the writers seemed to be going "Guys, we need a twist!" "I've got one!" "Does it make sense?" "Who cares! Write it in!" They really need an OP too, I mean when credits are rolling a good five to ten minutes into the episode you know you have a problem.

• Not sacrificing one's passions in life for a duty one is forced into is hardly a bad moral to teach, though.

• Champion of the Whales

I'm on holiday and since the timezone is more favourable, I'm back to this forum.

Also, German children are loud bash and hyperactive :/

• Tumblr has a 250 reblogging limit?! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Kichigai birthday!!

Why is this video so addictive?

• What a misleading title.  480p definitely isn't HD.

^^ because lolololololololicatgirls

• Best pick-up line to use on dubstep DJs: did it hurt when you fell from heaven, cos that was a sick drop!

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Dubstep DJs don't get picked up, though.

I saw a really awesome girl today.

Too bad this stuff tends to happen in hallways in the midst of transit.