If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Exactly, his workouts are more intensive than most. So even his resting metabolism is crazy, hence Michael Phelps meals on steroids.

• They're somethin' else.

*hums Chariots of Fire*

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That second picture is simply glorious. 

Especially "He's bread, Jim". 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

JESUS CRUST

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-01 04:11:29

When I got to "He's bread, Jim" I laughed hard enough to wake up the bird.  She gave me a really dirty look and crested imperiously.

Speaking of cockatoos, I know it's not an image but this is worth posting.

• They're somethin' else.

My cousin's cockatoo used to do that. To Municipal Waste, no less XD

• It makes so much sense now.

• Wait though.  They were playing with their own toys too and nothing happened!

• You can change. You can.

They didn't play. They just pointed out that one looks fat and the other is cute.

• No rainbow star

This is a real live human being

D8

• edited 2012-10-03 09:52:10
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

@Icalasari: I've seen that before. Those "doll people" give a fascinating (though unfortunately unintentional) commentary on how fucked up our standards of beauty are. I mean, if she dropped one or two things, she would be considered incredibly attractive.

• No rainbow star
    ^ The waist, the anime eyes, the porcelian skin...

• No rainbow star

• Has friends besides tanks now

:allears:

• Awwwwww...  T_T

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That's beautiful. 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-03 18:30:00

On that note, this is inside the Little Church of Keystone, Nebraska.

With permission from the Pope, there was a Protestant altar on one side (IIRC mostly for Lutherans, though also used by a few Presbyterians), a Catholic one on the other, and the backboards of the pews rotated over the top so the seats could face either direction depending on whose service was being performed.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-04 00:46:01

This is a brinicle:

When Antarctic salt ice melts, the thickest brine melts first.  Denser than the surrounding seawater, it sinks in columns.  As the melted brine is still colder than the freezing point of the surrounding seawater, a tube of ice forms around the sinking brine and slowly pokes downward as an icy finger.  When it touches bottom, the brine freezes rivulets of icy death across the sea floor, killing pretty much everything caught in it.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-10-04 16:36:27

Oh my god I was totally thinking this the whole time  XD

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• No rainbow star

I installed a mod that adds a sort of Super Mario world to Skyrim

Between the Prize Wheel giving me the ability to craft nigh on any armour in the game - ancient falmer stuff, the ancient shrouded armour, the artherium stuff, hold guard stuff, etc., the enemies actually being tiny men in suits, thus allowing me to slit the throat of, say, a giant snowball, bad level design, and jumping puzzles that dear god why are they in Skyrim, the thing that bothered me the most?

DAT BOWSER

Still was a fun mod, though. A horribly designed one, but fun. It's like watching a bad movie so you get to laugh at it

• edited 2012-10-05 11:17:29

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Firebert - yet more evidence that high school never ends.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."