If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• I hate that all of you want to poison polar bears so badly.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

tumblr_m9vrxkLdse1ra46fdo1_1280.jpg

• To be fair, Build-A-Bear is so freaking sweet.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-09-10 00:48:40

• Kichigai birthday!!

• Ye Olde Boku Copypasta was the most hilarious thing I've seen in weeks  XD

• edited 2012-09-10 15:57:27
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Ike

Once upon a time, Republicans were sane and Democrats were ultra-conservative asshats.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m97k8dUvUB1ra46fdo1_500.jpg
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Putting "lol white people" over a GIF from White People: The TV Show is kind of redundant, isn't it?

• But tumblr is all about being redundant.

• edited 2012-09-11 03:01:01

• The best part are the little Hulks.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-09-11 04:49:45

I sincerely hope this is photoshopped.  Like, I feel nauseous just looking at it.

• They're somethin' else.

His lighting feels inconsistent with his surroundings and i think his feet should be dangling much more diagonally.

• Kichigai birthday!!

• He looks so happy!

^^^^I've seen that before. It's a famous trick photo spot. The rock juts out to form a large floor just below the frame.
  • Shakespeare and Ponies

Shakespeare and ponies. I love this fandom.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And yet, Skyrim still manages to suck a lot less than Oblivion.

Hell, at least when Skyrim throws you into a war scene, it loads more than ten enemies (even if that more than is only thirty or so).

• edited 2012-09-11 20:12:40

On the other hand, its world map and dungeons are even more boring and unimaginative (and more importantly, frustrating to navigate) than Oblivion's, it has less content, and its mechanics are simplified even further for no real reason.

Skyrim is a better setting than Cyrodiil (or at least, what Cyrodiil was changed to for Oblivion), but Oblivion has better quest design for the most part.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^A lot of the stat crunching in Oblivion was really obtuse and it was really easy to gimp yourself. I think they made the right decision by streamlining it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

At least Skyrim does not have the Athletics skill.

Oblivion does have some better design parts than Skyrim, but in a lot of cases, its' designs are also worse than Skyrim's. I mean, if the image was actually somewhat honest, it would be more like:

Oblivion: BRO KVATCH IS GETTING ANNIHILATED BY LIKE, FIVE DAEDRA.
    Skyrim: BRO WHITERUN IS GONNA BE ANNIHILATED BY LIKE, THIRTY PEOPLE.

The quests may be a bit more imaginative than Skyrim, but, well, let's use that quest as a comparison.

When you head into Kvatch, you have to run into the planes of Oblivion and get the Sigil Stone. Now, let's be honest here; the planes of Oblivion are not much better than Skyrim's dungeons, and yet the planes of Oblivion are part of the point of the game.

Then, you are asked to go into Kvatch and save Martin from the simply horrific army inside, which turns out to be a whole half a dozen low-level Daedra that the guards and Martin together can easily overwhelm.

The quest may be a bit better designed than Skyrim's, but it's like comparing having a broken leg to having a broken hip. Oblivion's may be a bit better, but it still sucks horribly and really needs to be updated.

Skyrim's do get more repetitive, I'll grant that. Navigating Skyrim is still less painful than navigating Cyrodiil.

Really, what Bethesda needs to do is go back through Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, find the best traits of each game, then try to get everything right come TESVI time. If they could do that (and maybe also figure out how to do a more engaging combat system), it would be a really awesome game.

• edited 2012-09-11 20:51:46

(and maybe also figure out how to do a more engaging combat system)

They clearly know how.  Fallout 3 actually had reasonably fun combat for the most part.  They just seem unwilling to actually, like... try anything different with Elder Scrolls.