If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-07-28 21:46:36
    a little muffled

My dad is not too weird.

My mom, on the other hand...

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

My mom's alright, if perenially disappointed at my GPA compared to my "intellect".

• edited 2012-07-28 22:01:31
    Has friends besides tanks now

Got back from The Dark Knight Rises. It was okay. The Dark Knight was better. Still have to see Batman Begins. Moving onto . . . more Magic stuff, probably. Still need to get Griselbrand into my black deck.

• You can change. You can.

man i forgot how much i loved led zeppelin

—replays Achiles Last Stand for the 100th time—

i guess i should check that out huh

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Ride the snake...

Ride the snake...

• Kichigai birthday!!

So moe

• edited 2012-07-29 18:47:33

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I saw Prometheus today. I bet somebody's going to complain, given that the original creators of all of Mankind were not only white as a miller's son, but as well Aryan.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

you're pretty late on that one

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Didn't say I'm not, mind you. It's not like stuff appears in our cinemas the day after it does in the 'States, and I didn't get in the topic before to prevent spoiling the film for myself.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

so I just tried to draw keiichi

because I would like to be able to draw, and also it would be neat if I could doodle some silly drunk-games-club cartoons for my Texts From Hinamizawa blog or make a banner or open an ask blog or something.

It came out ridiculously shitty, but whatever it’s a learning process I guess.

But then, I looked at it and it was pretty much exactly the same quality as those terrible deviantart OCs you get in pretty much every fandom.

and suddenly everything made a lot more sense.

• Yes.  Shockingly, bad drawings are usually made because people are bad at drawing.

• pretty easy to draw that conclusion.

• Just think of it this way, @Forzare, it's on the same level as the original VN.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Why is everybody so obsessed with seats not being filled at the Olympics? Is it so hard to comprehend that somebody was working too hard to come to watch sports? Or that some sadistic rich guy bought out seats?

Can it be over now so the news can go back to reporting actual stuff?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Because as long as things are proceeding according to expectations, the news is boring.

How many times have you heard of people reporting that lunch was served at a local restaurant or that the sun rose in the morning?

• edited 2012-07-30 03:31:08

• Forzare, I'm also learning how to draw. I came across this comprehensive compilation of drawing tutorials, you can choose to use it or not but I find it very useful because drawing all about how your mind perceives the real world and the one you create in your mind, really helping me out.

• This totally makes me want to get Killing Floor now.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I am a person who exists on this forum again.

Helloooooo, IJBM2 

• How many times have I listened to the song from the new Homestuck flash.

Obviously not enough.

• No rainbow star

What the fuck am I doing still up? I have work in about 7 hours, and need to leave in 6 hours to get there on time

Also, Friday will be fun. Split shift spanning from 11 to 8 - My meds completely fade after 8 hours, but start fading sooner than that. And double dosing could screw with me in ways that I don't want to think about (one of my meds affects my sleeping patterns, another one drops my blood pressure - I already HAVE low blood pressure, so it's not a med I want to double up on during the day, and the last one I still am not sure what it does to my body but I'm not sure a med that doubles as an anti psychotic is good to take more often than your doctor prescribes), so I'm going to have to go part of my shift without them so I can still be medicated by the end...

• Kichigai birthday!!

Holy holy holy holy smokes!

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

in unrelated news, Romney continues to act like an intelligent person

Why is everybody so obsessed with seats not being filled at the Olympics? Is it so hard to comprehend that somebody was working too hard to come to watch sports? Or that some sadistic rich guy bought out seats?

Well that's kinda the problem, the Olympics gave away assloads of tickets to rich dudes and corporate sponsors and friends of the IOC and now people are pissed that they can't go to see the Olympics because some billionaire didn't feel like attending (or more likely, those seats will never get filled)

• ^Context, please?

• edited 2012-07-30 15:42:40
    They're somethin' else.

The song itself is by Stephen Lynch, and is a parody of Billy Corgan's angsty song writing and voice.

Rumetzen, when I knew him, had a tendency of copying and pasting song lyrics from 90's alt rock onto Troper Updates. And bless him for that.