If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My legs and waist.

13»

Comments

• Maybe buy slacks and ask if you can get them tailored.  I have all my suits tailored.  You have to find someone that'll just do the basics on the cheap.

Or buy soft pants so the belt won't make the folds pinch.

• edited 2011-04-02 00:11:26
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I like skirts and short pants.
  • Wow, I never would have guessed Chagen looked like that.  Nice hair!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I request a sign Chagy!

Write "Hay Vorpy" on a piece of paper and hold it up! :3
  • Haha, Vorp, verification signs can be easily faked, just ask Saturn.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Yup, it's called a Camwhore proxy, which is somebody you use to pose as you on camwhore heavy sites and make signs/videos/threads while you use the account to post/spam/troll. Almost everyone on Gaia (mostly in GD) has a camwhore proxy, but mostly they just steal shit from Photobucket and tumblr and pose as them. use Tineye to find the fakers. :P
  • You sure do know a lot about Chagen's legs web-based deception techniques, Vorpy...
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Jumping in the "Chagen doesn't look like anything I was expecting" bandwagon
  • Sorry, Vorpy, I was asleep....

But here's the sign~ My webcam is weird, it acts like a mirror--I had to write it backwards to get it to look correctly.
  • IT'S FAKE. HE GOT HIS FRIEND TO DO IT.
  • edited 2011-04-02 10:46:53
    [tɕagɛn]
    Uh-huh....no.

• IT PROVES NOTHING.
  • Yet another who didn't expect that.

^ There's a way to prove that one's the real Chagen.

HEY FRIEND OF CHAGEN, CHAGEN HAS THE HOTS FOR DIAPERS AND DRAWN LITTLE ANIMAL GIRLS, SERIOUSLY, READ ABOUT IT HERE.

Taking a picture of yourself in front of your computer, with this post clearly visible will demonstrate that the pictured person is really you.
  • But if he's taking pictures with his iPod, how will he get the iPod's screen in the picture?

We'll have to come up with a plan B. A plan B involving Happy Tree Friends-esque violence
  • edited 2011-04-02 15:47:21
    Your backwards handwriting is better than your forwards.

Yes, that's really all I'm saying here.
  • If I had to guess, I'd say it's because writing backwards usually makes you take your time and think about how each letter should be shaped, instead of just scrawling them out on autopilot.
  • edited 2011-04-02 18:51:23
    "I do wear belts. But I have to tighten them really hard to make my pants stay up..."

Tighten them all the way.
  • I tighten them all the way, but it gets very uncomfortable after a while, since it squeezes my waist so hard it's like a corset.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Yeah Youngsters are never wrong.
  • I want shirtless pics Chagen.

I want CP.