If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My legs and waist.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-01 22:50:55
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Chagen will...

> Find a picture off of the internet of somebody else's legs to scapegoat for his own

> Have an excuse for not posting the picture

> Post a shitty picture that cannot be made out at all/broken link

Place your votes.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-01 22:52:32
    2, 3, 1, then finally, 4.
  • >Will post a very clear and accurat picture and have nothing to worry about and is just being an overreactive kid.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    But how will 1 be different from that Saturn-sa..... Saturn?
  • You can call me Saturn-san, Vorpy-chan <3

Also IT SHALL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
  • edited 2011-04-01 23:01:50
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ...no.
  • BobBob
    edited 2012-01-09 21:58:44

• Woki mit deim Popo.
    What?  No, "Pics or it didn't happen"?
    It's just like when I go to /soc/, cry about my breasts in a picture, say I will deliver if they comment and NOT DELIVER.

He's probably doing that.
  • Sorry Bob, I'm jerking to Touhou Ryona right now
    Take a fucking picture anyway.

It's not like your tiny penis is going to get in the way of the picture...
  • edited 2011-04-01 23:15:39
    Yeah, no legs for us.

^OH DAMN.
  • Why the fuck would I take a picture naked?

Anyway, I'll try, but I have weird acceptance standards for pics involving myself. I always wanna look good.
  • Fine I took three crappy pictures. Uploading to imageshack right now.
  • Me sitting down. I always end up looking like a douche on camera.

Fucking webcam. I need to get some storage for my camera soon.
  • You whiny little-

...Quit complaining.

• My complaints actually are legitimate. My leg/waist ratio makes it very hard to get correctly fitting pants.

In those pictures, you can't see it, but my pants are so low because of their large waist that you can see an whole inch on my underwear if I lift my shirt.
  • You're clearly more slender than average. I wouldn't call you unhealthy, though. Have you grown a lot recently in height? Maybe you'll fill out later.

I sure did. :(

I thought you said you had more anime posters everywhere?
  • edited 2011-04-01 23:52:07
    [tɕagɛn]
    Vorpy, that was my living room.

I technically don't have my own room. We only have two rooms--I sleep on the couch (It's not child neglect, I don't mind doing it).

Noim: I do wear belts. But I have to tighten them really hard to make my pants stay up...
  • Just because you don't mind, doesn't mean it isn't child neglect.
  • Can't your parents share a room?
  • edited 2011-04-01 23:57:06
    [tɕagɛn]
    It's not. Trust me. These apartments were expensive but we had to move closer to my grandfather's house because of his deteriorating health. I sleep on that couch on my own accord (it's pretty comfortable if you know what you're doing.

Seriously, don't ever fucking call my parents neglectful or abusive again. I will not tolerate it.
    So you masturbate in the living room?
  • Yeah. Only when they're not around.

I was thinking of doing it soon, just waiting till they fall alseep
  • I still think they are neglectful.
  • edited 2011-04-02 00:03:24
    [tɕagɛn]
    Oh for the love of god...

I'm one of the richest people in my whole school. I used to own all three next gens, my mom bought two new 30+ inch HD TVs, my dad has said that he would go without food so I could have some if it came down that far, they said that if I get a full scholarship they'd buy me a fucking Nissan 370Z or a Chevy Camaro, part of the reason they moved was solely so I could go a well-recommended school, and they always buy me whatever I want.

Stop. Fucking. Insulting. My. Parents. This fucking instant.