If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Republic

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Well your past wallet looses. Your future wallet has the $15 a month for other things
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

go future wallet c:

• probably human

Yay, finally got my own ship as a trooper! :D

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

grats.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The Trooper ship looks silly.

• probably human

It does, but still, a ship is a ship.

My ship beats your ship.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

sith ship is best ship

then agent ship

The Fury-class is the best ship, yeah.

The Correllian Defender isn't that bad, but it looks a bit goofy.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Bad guys always get the coolest ships in Star Wars.
  • probably human

argh, why won't you let me summon the medical drone game

i fell down the elevator twice because my computer lagged and had to fight my way back AGAIN

seriously screw you

• Be really careful of that when you go to Cademimu.  As a matter of fact, that applies even if you have no lag; that flashpoint is full of elevators, and in at least one place it is not immediately evident that you only have a limited amount of remaining floor in front of you.

You reckon Cademimu is bad for falling into space? Try Colicoid War Games, second stage.

• So for the people with toons on Shadowlands right now, what are their names?

Re'na - 46 Imperial Sniper

Forzare - 42 Sith Assassin

Akasaka - 42 Jedi Guardian

Varik (haven't checked if he lost his name yet) - 16 Powertech
  • Raniss - 34 Jedi Consular

Faress - 35 Powertech

• probably human

So Shadowlands is where everyone is at now? 

Anyway, transferred my dudes that were on The Iron Citadel because seriously screw not being able to do Heroics. Thankfully, I didn't have to change the name of any of my dudes, though I'm somewhat surprised that "Vil" wasn't taken. 

Finished Taris. Skipped the bonus quests though, because seriously screw Taris.

Taris is pretty much the worst.

My Powertech has been renamed to Vresk.

• probably human

It isn't even that hard (yay, dozens of rakghouls attacking Aric (who is a total bro by the way) while I shred them to pieces with hail of bolts) but man, you can't go ten inches without tripping into a bunch of ghouls.

Noximillian- 50 Shadow.

Threeve- 26 Commando.

Feyrl- 12 Operative.

• I hate rakghouls SO much.  I know that my BH's next stop after Alderaan is Taris, but after being there on my Consular I don't want to go back.  Not unless all the rakghouls are gone, and I'm sure they won't be.

Speaking of Alderaan, though, this game has finally shown us what a nerfherder herds:

I want a pet nerf now.

Rakghouls are annoying as all fuck, but my crimson rakling is still awesome.

210 people on the fleet

my god this is beautiful

Taris is the worst.

oh my god is there actually people now c:

Very minor thing that bugs me: in my headcanon, Re'na wears that gasmask/sunglasses headpiece because during the events at the end of act 1, her jaw and throat got kind of fucked up and she was blinded.  The mask helps her breath and see and speak.  Occasionally, cutscenes will just remove the headgear.

*shakes fist at the pretty cutscenes*

It was kind of cool how much that little piece of headcanon ended up making the rest of the Agent storyline even better, though.

• edited 2012-06-21 10:40:18
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

oh my god.

orbital strike is

so much fun

EDIT: Finished Voss on Re'na.  Sort of.  Couldn't kill the last planet boss, so I just kind of gave up on that.

• edited 2012-06-21 12:35:46

The first time I saw Orbital Strike was on Imperial Balmorra, when it was used against me.  My reaction was like:

"Wha--'Orbital Strike'?  'ORBITAL STRIKE'?!!!?  We are INSIDE A FUCKING BUILDING!!!  How do you bombard one person from orbit who is inside a fucking building without also blowing up the fucking building?!!

"Okay, calm down man, it's just a game, you should really just relax..."

Feyrl

I've friended Noximillian and Threeve, Nova, but when I tried to friend Feyrl it said there was no player with that name.

I haven't tried to friend Nox or Threeve since I haven't been on my Knight yet, but I got the same error when I tried to friend Feyrl.

Feyrl is an Imperial character. You can only friend her on an Imperial character.

Alternately, there was already a character named Feyrl and I have to rename her.