If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Republic

Comments

• edited 2012-06-21 19:28:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Yeah, Imperial side is where I was trying to friend you.

Anyway, Kilgore said that there was a Pub character named Feyrl, so you'll probably have to rename her.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

awww :<

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

sowwy

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

at least nox is still OK

good nox

• edited 2012-06-21 19:33:18
    You can change. You can.

wrong thread

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    jeez juan be more careful

oh hey

rena is level 49 now

cool

• edited 2012-06-21 21:27:02
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

one more level and you can do like

level 50 stuff with me

woooo

i have been waiting so long to do level 50 stuff with people

woooooooo

except not because rena is a sniper

• So the good news is that I was able to do Taral V and Maelstrom today.  If you've run those flashpoints or seen spoilers then you know that the ending of the Maelstrom is a BIG DEAL.

The bad news is that there was this guy in the group that kept telling everybody to spacebar through the cutscenes, and was getting really annoyed that I was, you know, WATCHING them.

To repeat, he wanted me to spacebar through one of the most important and shocking cutscenes in the whole game, one which I had never seen before.  What is wrong with people like that?

• edited 2012-06-22 01:03:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I haven't played Maelstrom, but I have played through Boarding Party/The Foundry, which is a continuation of it.

People like that are the worst.

shit just got real

fuck yes

Once I finish her story (aaaaalmost there, but I'm at work now), I'll focus on my Guardian so we can actually do fifty stuff.

that would be sweet

yes

also the agent storyline is awesome and everyone should play an agent.

feyrl was an agent

only like level 12 though

not to the good parts or the parts that made me want to break things in rage

y'know in a good way

i already had to betray that dude

i dunno

i'll make alk play tomorrow or something

or next month

whenever he wants to play

then i can play feyrl

who is no longer feyrl

:(

i wonder if tempera is taken on this server

betraying that dude was bad but what happens later is worse

...in a good way

Also, my BH is like 16 so we could do low level Imp flashpoints or something too I guess.

feyrl is just the character that i like to play when i play with alk. and we are like, on the exact same stage of progression, doing the same quests and shit.

when we get to 16 that's a good idea though

o

Anyway, Akasaka is level 41, so it shouldn't take too long to get him to fifty.

Aaaaand I'm finished with the Agent storyline!  Well, not finished, since it's technically not even half over yet, but... well, you know what I mean.

Anyway, I really liked it.  My one regret is that I never got to shoot the Minister of Intelligence right in the goddamn face, but since they let me defect to the Republic I'm still pretty happy.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    I'll try to log on tomorrow Nova. Not tonight since lol 10 hour closing shift. Fuck I need to check to make sure all my characters arrived okay.

I didn't want to bug you tonight anyway, especially because I'm going to play FFXIII later and my brother is over today.

And I don't want to pressure you to play it tomorrow! If you don't feel up to it, don't worry about it.

guys guys

help me decide on a helmet

http://i.imgur.com/2RBjh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6FNpU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hDx6N.jpg

Leaning towards the second one but I dunno.

The second one. If not, the first.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I like the first two.

second one it is

hurray for trooper gear on a jedi knight
  • probably human

Whee, made a dude on The Shadowlands.

Memah - Sith Inquisitor 

Her light side options are quite entertaining.