If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How there isn't a club for us villains!

Comments

• ^ I... I...

I'm going back to Ms. Nuts! She understands me!
  • Yes, run away. That'll prove you're a force to be reckoned with.
  • No rainbow star
    *Snicker* He called his traumatized squirrel Ms. Nuts...
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-21 04:53:39
    I'm just surprised he didn't call it Sonic Jr....
  • No rainbow star
    Nah, he wouldn't do that

He has more of a fetish for Tails. Seriously. I once walked in on him. What I saw him doing to that Tails Doll... No wonder it wants everything dead...
  • Please, that's nothing. You won't believe what he got caught doing with poor Knuckles. Honestly, as sick and depraved as I am, I was a little bit creeped out.
  • No rainbow star
    Honestly, whatever he did to Knuckles, Knuckles probably deserved it

How stupid do you have to be to keep falling for Robotnik's lies? I mean, come on, even the dumbest of heroes shouldn't fall for that crap after having fallen for it 15 times before
  • Yeah, he's pretty stupid alright, but no one deserved what happened to him. I mean, it was just... Ugh, I don't even want to talk about.

...Wanna see the pictures I took?
  • No rainbow star
    Yes I do. I also want to get copies of them for if any heroes try to attack me. Scarring their minds provides JUST enough time to kill them with a quick bullet to the head!
  • Fantastic! Here they are, along with some fanart done by Robotnik himself. I'll send you the link for the video later!
  • DIE! I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Thanks!

...And how sad is it that Ivo here is so weak that he negates the damage the WEIGHT ALONE from the pipes would have done?
  • I am NOT weak!

;~; I'm going back to Ms. Nuts!
  • -follows Robotnik with a camera-
  • No rainbow star
    *follows Robotonik with a family of rabid squirrels*

Bet they won't like what he does to Ms. Nuts! :D
  • LEAVE ME ALONE! BOTH OF YOU! ...I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!
  • No rainbow star
    ...Holy crap I may never sleep again...

Bob, you DID get pictures, right?
  • Pictures and a video! Let's see how long this one stays on youtube! :D
  • No rainbow star
    Bet Robotnik whines in the comments section and says that nobody understands him!
  • Not to mention comments from all of his sockpuppets backing him up. Oh, this is going to be amazing!
  • No rainbow star
    Oh god, we need to make a video of the comments!
  • Hey guys, if you're wondering why I'm here, it's NOT because Random was too lazy to make a decent sock!  I mean, I rip people off so badly I mgiht as well be considered a villain, right?
  • Hey, we've had members who considered themselves villains for doing less evil things.

Welcome aboard!
  • -sniff-  It feels like I just created him a few hours ago, and my little sock has already become part of a villainous team!
  • Oh come ON! THE PIG GETS TO BE IN THE CLUB AND I DON'T!?
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:48:05
    WHAT?

I, Mojo Jojo, used to regard you as a peer in the field of mad science, which is to say that I, Mojo Jojo, used to respect you as a fellow mad scientist! But now I, Mojo Jojo, see you, Doctor Robotnik, as a mere Sonic-fiddler! I see you as-a FURRY! You, Doctor Ivo Robotnik, as a result of this thread, are seen by me, Mojo Jojo, as a FURRY!

And yes, there is a villains' club. We come together to eat nachos every other Thursday!
  • Ooh, nachos. EVIL nachos, no doubt. Can't rule the universe on an empty stomach!
  • Ivo, Mojo...

quite frankly the Legion has standards of ability and competency the two of you don't meet.

I mean, honestly, Ivo. An evil robot version of your nemesis? And that's your best trick?
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:56:20
    Well, does YOUR club have Glenn Beck in it?

^ I know what you did with Bizarro last night
  • He applied for membership, but losing access to a major cable network has hampered his eligibility quite heavily.