If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Don't want to leave house; need batteries for Xbox controller

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

She acts adorable, but she ain't an adorable little girl by any stretch of the imagination

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

She is the Nanako of IJBMsona though.

• edited 2012-02-08 21:37:09
    No rainbow star
    > Waltzy
    > Not actually an adorable little girl

Wut?

^ What is a Nanako

Well, I know that calling her a "little girl" would be very inaccurate, but I think she's adorable, myself.

She's friendly and sweet and tolerates a bunch curmudgeonly forever alone types.

• No rainbow star
    ...Well she is female, and isn't she short? So TECHNICALLY...

At 5'7", she's pretty tall for a girl.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    this thread got weird
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

That she does.

^^ I guess so.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

WMG: Waltzy is an Ascended Being taking the form of a young woman.

• No rainbow star
    Ah. Well, two out of three isn't bad

So she's an adorable girl
  • You can change. You can.

Every thread with Waltzy as the OP turns out to be a thread about Waltzy. Anyway, Waltzy's a good person, but I have to agree with the notion that she can bite when she wants to.

• Erudite Meathead

And really, who doesn't?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Louie. 

• No rainbow star
    What does/did Louie think?

Is this where Louie eats Alex's head off for talking behind her back?

• not sure whether to feel flattered

or guilty

>//////<;

• No rainbow star
    HNNNG!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Feel guilty for what?

• Thread derail. D:

• edited 2012-02-08 22:14:31
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

When I'm confused as to whether I should feel guilty I always feel guilty then internalize it for feeling guilty and seep into a cycle of depression.

Ask me why I drink again! =D

• WHY MALKY

WHY DO YOU DRINK

BECAUSE I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE MICHAEL BAY AND UWE BOLLE ARE STILL ALLOWED TO MAKE MOVIES!

Also, manic depression.

LIKE THE TWO AREN'T LINKED.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't think you should feel guilty for the derail. There's not much to say about the original topic.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Why would you feel guilty about derailing your own thread?

The derail happened because of other people who decided to comment on you, not because of you directly or anything you did. At least, not directly, anyway.

• edited 2012-02-08 22:23:22

^^^^ That's understandable then. Slightly on-topic again I'd be playing Catherine right now if the apartment office didn't lock as I was approaching the door.

Maybe I should've slid my cheek down the glass and wailed in agony and they'd have let me in. /lolno

^^^ Aaaand this is true. XD

^Agh, that happened to me back when I had an apartment and I was waiting for the newest Dresden Files. D=

BECAUSE I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE MICHAEL BAY AND UWE BOLLE ARE STILL ALLOWED TO MAKE MOVIES!

i thought you drank because it taste good like a normal per...pftttttt hahahaha

sorry, calling you a normal person is too much.