If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Don't want to leave house; need batteries for Xbox controller

edited 2012-02-08 12:45:22 in Meatspace

/first world problems

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Play a PC game. Problem solved :P

• /casual flipping of the bird in INUH's general direction

Why does the 360 need batteries anyway? Because ~cordless~ I know but there's not enough space in my apartment to be sitting sooooooo far away from the TV that I need it to be cordless. The original Xbox had a long ass controller cord. :<

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • You can change. You can.

I'm just gonna say, at least the PS3 doesn't demand you to buy batteries. 

/casual flipping of the bird in INUH's general direction

I just realized that made me sound like a PC elitist >.>

I just meant that if you can't play games for one thing, playing them for another until you get some batteries might be a good idea :<

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Seriously though, I know that feel, Waltzybro.

It's Waltsis to you, you dick! >:|

nope

my autocorrect says Waltzybro is a word, and does not agree with Waltsis

Therefore, she is Waltzybro.

--slaps forzare-- 

• Ohhh INUH I was just joking around, asdfghjkl my internet sarcasm ability has been waning as of late. XD;; You are 100% fine I swear~

Waltsis sounds like a portmanteau of Waltzy and Quistis. 8D

• That's how I intended it to come across, whenever I flip people off in person they're my friends and I'm always smiling at them. XD

...Gosh I think the only times I really meant it were at this one intersection where cars are always almost hitting me when it's my light.

• edited 2012-02-08 13:57:50
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ohhh INUH I was just joking around, asdfghjkl my internet sarcasm ability has been waning as of late. XD;; You are 100% fine I swear~

Nah, that's just my inability to detect people's tones >.>

• D'awww. Well.

~huggle~

Bought the batteries by the way. Problem solved for now but ouch $5 for a 4-pack

you guys suck at basic joking around. Just sayin'

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Waltsis sounds like a portmanteau of Waltzy and Quistis. 8D

Quistis was the Yu-gi-oh champ with the whip in FF8, right?

In any case, rechargable batteries are a good investment and since I have a wii as well as an x-box it keeps me from going out every other week for batteries.

• Yes, she was~. :>

I've never thought of those. I just might have to think about it. Skyrim alone sucks the soul out of them given the chance. XD

• No rainbow star
    *dies of a heart attack from Waltzy being cute*

she only uses emoticons, jesus christ

She also uses tildes. And her avatar is the pinkest.

fuck you, mine has more pink

still, man. Still.

• I'd come give you batteries. But it'd involve swimming across the ocean and by that time...it'd be too late.

• No rainbow star
    Juan: I also imagine, due to the way she acts at times, an adorable little girl typing at a computer

I guess I know waltzy all too well to know that she ain't an adorable little girl. >_>

That post makes me laugh. So hard.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> adorable little girl

> waltzy

no

She acts adorable, but she ain't an adorable little girl by any stretch of the imagination

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Waltzy's cool to talk to. That's all we need.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

yeah

Puhretty much.

• Erudite Meathead

Waltzy would seriously go out of her way for people who deserve it.

That's all I need.