If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Don't want to leave house; need batteries for Xbox controller

13»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The game stores and the book store around here are run by nice people. If I go to them when they're shutting, they let me in to buy whatever before they close up.

• You can change. You can.

that's what most little stores do. Mostly because they need the profit.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But the game stores... aren't little stores.

EBGames is a pretty massive franchise, and it pretty much always has at least five people browsing it, but the guy who runs it lets me in as long as the shop isn't actually locked up (at which point he has to deactivate alarms and all sorts of shit).

fair enough

I guess the other game store is little though.

It has had a One Week Sale!!! going on for six months now.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The comic shop I go to is pretty awesome. They let us stay after closing if the game goes on long. It kind of makes me feel bad though so I sometimes offer to help clean...

• That's really sweet of you~.

On the subject of cleaning, it's so weird but when I'm a guest I love offering to help the host with stuff, but as a hostess I get flustered and feel bad if my guests offer to help me with stuff. ~////~;;

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^Whoah same here. Socially awkward buddies.

It's not that weird. It's partially to do with wanting to help out, and partially to do with not wanting to burden people.

• It's just strange to me that I'll do something for others that I don't like having done for me. XD

-shrug-

I do it too. I don't like people doing things for me, and I don't like people... well, doing things for me. If I go to someone else's place, I help out with the housework, and if someone else comes over here, I'll do the housework.

It feels wrong to ask other people to do it.

I never ask other people to clean in my house. However, I never offer to clean in other people's house. Mostly because it always ends up being "Lol, Imma do it, not you" and we end up fighting for the broom

I still have the bruises, trufax

• My arms are falling off!

*plugs in charger slash cable for wireless 360 controller*

*except for the part where it doesn't charge the damn battery so all it does is act as a wireless->wired converter*

• Raydere, does your charge cable simple consist of a USB connector, a long, thin cable and simple plug that goes straight into the battery?

Cause MY controller has trouble charging too.  

• edited 2012-03-19 03:51:07
    My arms are falling off!

It goes into the controller's port.

• edited 2012-03-19 04:55:24
    I'm a damn twisted person

You guys have cool small stores. Most small bookstores I know have shit selection and only stuff the owners like. Granted my local comic shop and archery shop are pretty cool, but all the small bookstores I've been to have been shit. 

As for cleaning somebody elses house, only when I am there and they aren't and I am really bored. Like roommates are gone with their families for the holidays or I am pet sitting an have nothing better to do. Which is also great because I can move stuff around and gaslight the hell out of them.

• edited 2012-03-20 12:56:29
    (void)

I barely clean my own room ._.