If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• There's only so many children I can make cry.

• No rainbow star
    What do children have to do with anything!? ;.;
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

There was an amusing conversation last night at the game store where one of my friedns said he was jealous of my hair.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I tend to grow my hair really long between haircuts. Enough so that after getting a haircut, my head turns too fast when I look around because of the missing mass.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Hair can get that long?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I usually head in for a haircut when my bangs get into my eyes.
  • edited 2012-01-27 20:46:52
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Apparently?

^Mine's curly enough that that never happens, though if I stretch it out straight, it will go past my chin at its longest.

• Mine doesn't curl, so when it's long, it gets in my eyes constantly. I spend 90% of my waking hours brushing it out of them again.

• No rainbow star
    ...Now I'm tempted to grow out my hair as long as possible so I can cut it off and use it for an art project
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

INUH's diatribe reminded me of the weighted clothing from DBZ. XD

• edited 2012-01-27 20:58:21

I just realised that the stuff at the start of the Persona 4 anime in the Velvet Room is probably important.

Eh. I already know the plot anyway.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Now if only there were a fighting style using nothing but neck muscles...

• You can change. You can.

Hair getting on my face was never that much of a bother unless I lived in a windy town.

• edited 2012-01-27 21:11:16
    Has friends besides tanks now
    DYRE, your hair sounds just silly enough that I want to see a picture. >.>

The thing I don't like about my hair is that it's way too malleable. But I'm probably gonna get it cut much less frequently after this swim season; hope it doesn't go full afro, since I much prefer my hair down.

Anyway, at today's swim meet, I ended up giving this adorable freshman some last-minute advice on how to improve his backstroke. He then proceeded to take three seconds off his 100 meter time, in spite of swimming into a lane line, and finally qualified to swim at the state meet. So I'm pretty happy about that.

Listening to Killswitch Engage for the first time in a while. Forgot how good their fourth album is.
  • No rainbow star
    Bleh. My body is currently letting me know that if I ever have McDonalds again, it will kill me
  • edited 2012-01-27 21:14:00

^^^ My hair is basically never not in my face.  It also makes it very hard to read since I have to push my hair out of my eyes like every few seconds.

Also I don't think I'd be able to watch the Persona 4 anime because the animation looks weird.  Also because it seems to just be a direct adaptation of the game except without the game so what's the point?

^^ Dunno if it's really my hair being silly.  Probably just, like Malk said, shitty posture. 

• edited 2012-01-27 21:17:10
    "Dunno if it's really my hair being silly"

I imagine it's partly posture, but if it's long enough in the front that you can put it in your mouth (you said this was doable on some other occasion, I think), it might need a cut.

For what it's worth, my hair's gonna get wrecked next week, in preparation for the Southwesterns meet.

don't listen to them, man.

long hair forever

• edited 2012-01-27 21:29:27
    Unless you're a jock, like me. :D

. . . Yeah, I can't even buy that. XD

(Yes, that was just for you, Juan. :P)

Eh. I still plan to grow it out a lot after next week. But I need to see if there's a way I can keep it down and glossy-looking, like after a shower, without looking like a douchehat.

/me chokes Everest

• Why don't we have a longer screwdriver in this house

My arm is on fire

• No rainbow star
    ^ Literally!? D8
  • No rainbow star
    Then put it out!

Man, Ralph Dibny's descent into madness is just depressing, man.

• These pages have nothing but red links (the first only has one and its defunct), belong to people who have been banned, and are supposed to be for Tropes not Tropers, so why won't TvT cut them?

• ^ Are you still on TV Tropes? You could nominate them for cutting. Or moving to the correct namespace.

Or do you mean "I tried that and it failed"?

• Tried that, failed, facepalmed hard. Sometimes I wonder why do I bother?

• Beachparty-in-winter was a success this time around. Almost everybody in swimgear, appropriately abysmal music and cute new dudettes, plus plenty of gossip and a smidgen of drama.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

These pages have nothing but red links

redlink

redlink

redlink