If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

List of long-time Tropers who have bitten the dust

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    And my sexist grammar comes to bite me in the ass.
  • STOP THE LIES ANONUS, although I'm flattered you would think I'm a girl (Maybe). I've been here for quite a while, you can search for me specifically in the bottom of the forums. Just saying if you need someone else to vouch for you, Vandro, I'll help.
  • edited 2011-03-17 03:58:04
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    To be entirely honest, the intention is admirable, but I am perfectly aware that my chances at succeeding in this endeavor are slim enough to make it an exercise in futility, besides the point, asking for me to be returned in the basis of being well-liked strikes a lot of favoritism, which would strike the person who reported me the wrong way, as the idea of moderators is to have someone higher up we can trust. While I do feel I was wronged, it is not by the mods or admins, but by the cowardice of taking refugee in anonimity instead of telling to my face they felt insulted, I may be a foulmouthed douche, but I am not devoid of reasoning.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ You seem like one of the most honorable douches I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww...
  • They're somethin' else.
    I agree with glenn.

lets all give vandro a big hug.

No bromo.
    Don't make me puke.
  • Affection is like poison to him. But in all seriousness, I lose respect for anyone who wants to give hugs over the internet. It's so retarded.
    I find e-hugs to be void and meaningless.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    IJBM: People who make a fuss about e-hugs.

They're an attempt to denote the hug gesture - a physical gesture which cannot be expressed in formal English - over the Internet.  That's it.  Some people appreciate them.  If you don't, there's no need to be so rude or dismissive.
  • Complaining About People Not Liking eFfection.
    I don't give a shit whether you like affection or not, I just don't see why there's any need to lose respect for anybody or call people retarded over it.
  • edited 2011-03-18 02:38:41
    Honestly, it is starting to worry this one. Quite a lot of people this one likes are...well, some might consider them "causing troubles" even though I've never seen them crossing the line or breaking the rules.

I'd prefer to have an exact list of what is and isn't allowed

Getting unbanned/staying unbanned should not be a popularity contest.

Exactly, but it seems to become one
    I do seem to have used up my get out of jail free card,
  • I have a "Get out of jail free card" but I am not sure if I used it with my autoban.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I have no get out of jail free card.

If I do have one, I'd prefer to lose it.
  • Silence is golden.

"I have no get out of jail free card."

You'd be surprised.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, it seems that the TVT forum administrators, or specifically Eddie since Janitor isn't around, wants to do something about the...hmm, lemme think of how to phrase it.

Y'know that kid in school or in your dorm or whatever, that was pretty annoying, and consistently annoying, but was just not annoying enough to get punishment meted out?

...yeah.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Holy shit, It Burns anyone? Jesus...
  •  (though Solstace's temporary exile had something to do with it).

Nope, Solstace got tempbanned for fucking around in the sandbox. They did that thing where you hottip a youtube video.
    Yes, which contributed to Tzetze's anger, like Schitzo said.
  • "I have no get out of jail free card."

Actually, you do. You being popular is your get out of jail free card.
  • Nope, Solstace got tempbanned for fucking around in the sandbox. They did that thing where you hottip a youtube video.

What does this do?
  • Fucks up a page badly.
  • edited 2011-03-18 16:31:27
    [tɕagɛn]
    In what way? Is it like the comment bug that anonym loved to use?
  • Why don't you try it if you get unbanned?
  • So I can get tempbanned again?

I'm naive, but not stupid, Noim.
  • NaÏve is just another word for stupid, anyway.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:04:14

No, naïve is more like deluded than stupid.