If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Life is the only intoxication I need!
  • You can change. You can.
    I mean Hobbit is almost definitely going to be a better film but I've been waiting for this since I was four.

butbutbut whedon is gonna do it

how can you be excited for the ruin of your favorite characters D:
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'M JUST NOT A PESSIMIST LIKE YOU

ACTUALLY I AM

I'M JUST WILLFULLY BLIND SO I CAN SEE THOR AND IRON MAN FIGHT ROBOTS!
    butbutbut they won't fight robots 

i think

maybe

what are they fighting
    IDGAF IT HAS IRON MAN AND THOR AND CAP AND THE HULK AND NICK FURY
    It also has Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow

And Mr "I have to kill all of my character just because" Whedon.
    Considering last time Whedon worked with Marvel we got Astonishing X-men and he's good at ensembles and Marvel's going to hold his reigns in on the murdering I think we have every reason to be optimistic.
    >Atonishing X-Men
    >Reason to be optimistic

bitch, come on, that was half the reason I don't read Marvel anymore. 
  • edited 2011-12-21 12:32:43
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Wait what.

Also why the fuck aren't you reading at least Mark Waid's Daredevil?
  • That reminds me, I have yet to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I should fix that.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    *stays in his corner only reading trade paperbacks*
  • Whatcha reading, Wicked?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    What comics, you mean? I have the first volume of The Boys right, and I just read through it once. Might have to read it a couple more times.
  • edited 2011-12-21 12:47:55
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The first volume of The Boys is really good. It declines in quality pretty quickly.

All of Astonishing X-men is available in Trade though. It's really good, even though the ending is predictable.

you mean 'quality', right?

Quality yes. Dunno why I made that typo.
    Also why the fuck aren't you reading at least Mark Waid's Daredevil?

I've been pretty much burned out of superhero comics lately. 

Wait what.

Remember how your complaint against Moffat's Who seasons was too much Doctor ball licking? Change Doctor to Kitty Pryde and you've got my problem. 
    I actually didn't get that sense really, outside of the completely needless scene of Colossus fucking Kitty so hard she fell through the floor. I really felt all the characters got their dues, and Kitty didn't get anything near as awesome as Cyclops did during the endgame.

Then again, I'm an unabashed Shadowcat fanboy so I might be biased. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Stupid Boston University, making me write a second essay.
  • What was wrong your first one?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nothing, it just has a whole seperate 500 word essay that I have to write in addition to the commonapp one.
  • Ugh, the essay-writing was quite possibly the worst part of applications.
    My first essay was actually pretty easy, since I legitimately had something really important to talk about.

But these options for the BU supplement essay are just inane.
  • I remember the ND supplement had several additional essays. I was not pleased.
  • No rainbow star
    I was reminded of how I scarred my sister for life
  • O.o

Do tell, if you wish.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Less than a week at home, and I'm starting to remember why I didn't like coming home during the school year.
  • edited 2011-12-21 15:34:10
    No rainbow star
    When she was 3-4 she made cinnamon sugar covered buns. I came home while she and my mom were out waiting for them to cool

I thought I'd have just one

I ended up eating the whole batch. :< They were too good

Ever since then she hides food and puts her name on it as if someone is going to swoop in and take the food, and she gets pretty angry if soneone touches anything she considers her food without her permission
  • XD It's pretty well understood that food doesn't last long in our house.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ OFF WITH HIS HEAD!