If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-12-20 18:45:59
    Diet NEET
    Night, charity karaoke, drunk, and Lordi in the background.

Sang Counting Crows. Sobriety levels critical.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    It's too much of the negative stereotype of American sensibilities. Like Waltzy said, she looks like a football team cheerleader.

Oh shit, Just realized today's the first night of Chanukah. Got some calls to make!
  • edited 2011-12-20 20:30:18
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Guh. Having bad, bad thoughts after getting thoroughly lost on the way back from a friend's house.

It's unsettling how easily my irritations are aggravated when driving, and how easily I'm driven to the worst kind of navel gazing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That happy feel when you discover that your favorite band just put out a new song, when you didn't even know they were making a new album yet.
  • Super excited for Christmas right now. Only 5 days away,right? 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Not excited, kinda stressed actually.  Applications deadlines are coming up, as is the window of opportunity I have to organize our Mystery Hunt team.

...oh, that reminds me...
  • Mystery Hunt? What's that?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Hey, I remember you! :D

Former TV Tropes member? former as in "got bored of it" or former as in "got banned from it"?

Either way, Welcome!
  • Former as in 'my eyes opened to TV Tropes really is'. I'm sure you can figure out the details yourself.  
    It's snowing here. Hopefully it's not so bad I have stairs to shovel.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • I wish it were snowing here...
  • I don't want it to snow here.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

HNNNNNNNNNNNG
    Looks awesome, though it's hard for me to get more pumped about it than The Avengers one.
    I'm more pumped for The Hobbit than I am for the Avengers.
  • I just want both!
  • I still just want to be able to see the K-ON! movie... :<

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I dreamt about orange juice so vividly, I guess I was thirsty.
  • Gotta get that Vitamin C, too.
    Yes, but it is just disappointing as dream drinks are always like the platonic ideal of drinks, cool refreshing perfect flavour balance etc.

Then waking up and drinking real orange juice just doesn't cut it :(
  • I know that feel. There's also a lot more of the dream stuff than there is in real life.
    Exactly, I think I'll get another carton...
  • Try chugging it, that's always a fun little trial. =P
    I only have the mini drink cartons that have the straws on them. :(
  • Those are the easiest to chug XD

I like those ones, though, very convenient.
    Well now I'm full of orange juice :D
    Now to just get ready for my driving lesson.
  • I'm sure that will help!

... I should probably get some sleep before I visit a company in less than seven and a half hours.
  • edited 2011-12-21 02:46:41
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Probably for the best to get some sleep then!
  • That it is. Nighty night!