If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I actually took a look at American Miku. Well... I wouldn't really say that I completely dislike it, but... Yeah, it totally sucks. And the boots remind me of Sailor Moon.
  • The whole bacon-wrapped hot dog thing is adorable though.

I dun care who you are, that thar's FUNNY.
  • You can change. You can.
    [insert mockery for caring about vocaloid here]
  • edited 2011-12-20 07:31:17
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    [insert incredibly lame, not even half-assed rebuttal that makes me look like a dork here]
  • @Juan: Ah, I wasn't aware that he had eaten them already. Sorry, I must have missed that.
    Well, I don't think he has eaten those he has received recently, but I think his post implied that this was a normal thing for him, so.
    Oh lordy. Tappedout.com has a tutorial on how to comment.

It's like they've been listening to me while I wasn't watching.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Oh Wookiepeedia, you always remind me of why I don't hang out with the Star Wars fandom.
  • a little muffled
    @Elbeem: I'm pretty sure Snickers from any country have peanuts, but he was talking about Kit-Kat.
  • Wow, my reading comprehension has really taken a turn for the worse in my old age.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Oh Piers 'Morgan' Moron your performance at the leveson enquiry was something special, also you have severe amnesia.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Elbeem: In addition to what Juan said, they're actually manufactured by different people outside the US.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    That American Miku isn't that bad.At least,it's not worse than the japanese one.

But are they making that design because they are releasing an English voicebank for her or because of that Toyota campaign?
  • Hello, all. How's everyone's morning?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I dunno,it's night here.

Welcome to IJBM though,it seems you are a new member here.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    Evening. (said as if a greeting).

Welcome :)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    My morning's...late. I haven't been awake that long, but it's almost 1 PM.

Welcome.
  • edited 2011-12-20 12:51:03
    ^^^Yes, I'm a former troper. I decided to migrate here.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^Well, welcome then.

My afternoon is going pretty good. Eating these weid organic lowfat soy ginger noodles and watching Lost

yaaaaay

Actually, these aren't half bad.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Welcome to IJBM.
  • Welcome aboard. You still going to roast bad pop songs for us?

On another note, I often feel that I have trouble relating to people's school issues because I've always got good to excellent grades (though most of the time, I dwell on the negative). I've noticed this in particular with trying to help with math since then I have to consider that the person doesn't think about it in the same way that I do.

But are they making that design because they are releasing an English
    voicebank for her or because of that Toyota campaign?

I have no idea, but I would guess that it's the English voicebank. Isn't the Toyota thing over by now?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Toyota th-

miku-corolla-3.jpg

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Wow. First time I actually see this thing. It is... well, certainly a rather unusual Miku.
  • edited 2011-12-20 15:03:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So, Bastion is on sale for 10 bucks.  If I buy it now, what do you think the odds are that it'll go down to 5 by New Years?

Just bought Amnesia though, since it's on sale for 5 bucks for the next hour.
  • Half my finals are done with.  Awesome.  The two remaining ones shouldn't be too bad.  Then... I dunno.  Then Christmas?

:O

I'll actually have time to watch the rest of Twin Peaks and everything else I was watching!

Hopefully.

Hopefully I don't just get distracted by Skyrim.  Though I doubt I will.

There's also that Magic thing you were gonna try /Shameless pimp

Also, you know programming stuff, right, DYRE?
  • Oh right, Magic, yeah.  That too.  I actually do want to play with you guys.  Though I really really suck I imagine since I haven't actually played Magic more than like twice.

As for programming... not really.  Only really really simple things.

• edited 2011-12-20 16:09:30
    You can change. You can.
    Ah, damnit. Then again, from what I understand, what I'm trying to do is rather simple (Fiddle around with a hosts file)

I'll bother Iverum or Tzetze about it. --shrug--

Also: Eh, we all start at some point. It's just a matter of practice and checking what works for you and what doesn't.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "American" Miku Hatsune actually doesn't look that bad.  That picture shown above, however...