If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Homestuck

Comments

• Yeah, Doc Scratch is an asshole.
  • edited 2011-12-11 17:35:00
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Er...isn't his name a spoiler? I don't think Forzare is up to that yet.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ Nah, I got there. 
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ah, okay, good.
  • I thought you saw Doc Scratch before you saw any whitetext.
    Nah, the first page where you see him is "> Be the White Text Guy."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Poor Tavros.
    >>troll reproduction

aa97482d3b7ba931b3f503d4c0f170d5
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    just wait until you find out about the quadrants
    My head is spinning.

That isn't going to be important later, is it?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Very.

Won't say anything more than that, though.
    what_in_gods_name.png
    Make Her Pay is awesome.

Also, Karkat, Terezi, and Nepeta are best trolls.
    No mention of Sollux?

I am dissapoint.
    Sollux is pretty cool, but he also has one of the more irritating text quirks.

Anyway, finished Act 5 Act 1.
    Fair point.

Wow, you're reading really fast.
    I have too much free time.  And I read fast anyway.

Is it normal to still be kind of confused, or should I take this as a sign to slow the hell down?
    EB: oh god, the quadrants...

But...the quadrants are really simple.
    Nah, I'm not confused about the quadrants anymore.  I read the thing again when Hussie was trolling and I get them now. 
    I love John's obsession with Con Air.
  • «Sollux is pretty cool, but he also has one of the more irritating text quirks.»

ii'm pretty 2ure the only quiirk that'2 truly annoyiing ii2 gamzee'2.
    Gamzee has the worst.

Then Feferi with those damn ) (s.

Then Sollux.
    Er...Doc Scratch?
    I was just counting the trolls, but if we're counting Doc Scratch, then yes.  He is the worst.
    HOLY SHIT
    Which holy shit?
  • edited 2011-12-13 13:15:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

His whole "WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER" was probably the most genuinely creepy thing I've read so far in HS.
    Er...spoilers? I'm not sure if anyone reading this thread hasn't read yet, but still.

Anyway, you aren't as far as I was expecting from that. Shit gets holier.