If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Homestuck

Comments

• edited 2011-12-13 13:15:38
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    blublublu

I can't spoiler anything on my iPod. Can you do it?

Wait, never mind, toggleboxes
  • edited 2011-12-13 22:39:50
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The dÎsc is tø€ badly da™aged. You can no lcœger play Homeµ&uck.

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So... timeskip?
  • Not quite a timeskip...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    [So Vriska is dead.  That actually made me kind of sad.  Even though I've mostly disliked her for a while.]
  • edited 2011-12-14 00:52:50
    Cascade.

Here we go.

EDIT SO AS NOT TO TRIPLE POST:

holy fucking shit
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Yeah, Cascade is definitely a thing.
  • You can change. You can.
    fuck, forzare, you're making me want to try homestuck again

BE A NORMAL PERSON AND HATE IT
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Did... Did I just read all of Homestuck in a week?

...I think I did.
    BE A NORMAL PERSON AND HATE IT

NO

ITS AWESOME

SO NO
    think of me, forzare.

please

[makes puppy face]
    3674e499cb6a720d37ee3e67544717de
    OK, FINE!

I'll burn your everything, forzare

to the ground.
  • Juan♠Forzare OTP
  • edited 2011-12-14 11:35:15
    You can change. You can.
    go away or i'll find a chainsaw and go kanaya on yo' ass.

and yes, i can make references.

cuz i'm amazing and know everything.
    1290114176145.png
  • No rainbow star
    ...Did I just see a laughing ponies?
    I kind of want to go right back and read it through again, since I feel like there's so much I missed, and that I'd understand it way more the second time.

I mean, I won't for a while, but I want to.
  • Read the answers to stuff on Hussie's blog first.
  • No rainbow star
    Where did they even come up with the name homestuck?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's supposed to sound similar to Earthbound.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Nope not seeing it
    Really? It's...pretty similar.
  • No rainbow star
    Oh now I see it. I was parsing the bound in Earthbound as, "I'm bound for Earth! I'll reach it in x time frame!"
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Same here. I didn't make the connection until recently that "Earthbound" --> bound to Earth.
    Oh my god, I just realized that stuff was going on in the banner during [o].

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT?
  • It took me a while to notice when I was reading it initially too.

Although there were a few updates where the banner was more interesting than the comic. "Adagio Redshift!" comes to mind.
    Karkat getting bucketed in the face amused me way more than it should have.
    That letter.

I laughed. So hard.
    oh god I'm dying
  • So uh.

Notice anything about that room that's likely to have caused a shitfit elsewhere?