If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM anime club

Comments

• http://mibbit.com/?channel=#IJBM-filmclub&server=irc.esper.net

if you don't have an IRC client.  If you do, just go to #ijbm-filmclub on irc.esper.net

• Has friends besides tanks now
    So, what time works for everyone?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I'm on now. I guess we start when other people show up.
  • Any time is fine with me.  I'm pretty much just going to be watching anime all day anyway... >.>

• Other people haven't shown up...
    Yeah, I don't think this is happening.
  • You can change. You can.
    Well, i guess next time i'll have to rile you people up.

Let's use this time to actually torrent it.
    This is an specifical reminder to the people who have voted and it's that voting is an implicit compromise.
    Try to say when you can't make it

@Haldo. Vote is done. Your suggestion will be taken into account.
    OK, so my computer is fixed. How about this weekend? Remember to download gunbuster beforehand. Also, it'd be preferable if you used an IRC client as you don't have to use mibbit, which sucks. All advice, of course, but still. 
    Do we have a specific time? The last time we tried it was at "Saturday night" and no one came.
    --shrug-- I'm probably free all that weekend. I normally ask people with tighter schedules to choose a time when they can make it and pull it off.
    so, um, is nobody interested, then?
  • I'm still interested in this, though I can't really do it this weekend 'cause I'm busy with school stuff... :/
    I can't really do it today, because I'm at a friend's house and we'll be doing other stuff when you would be playing it.
    oh yeah, school is a thing. ahahahahahahahahah suffer, whore

k, so i'm guessing everyone has to deal with finals, right? hm, next weekend would be better, then?
  • Actually, my finals are the week after next... >.>

Still, though, yeah, next weekend would probably be better

• No rainbow star
    My finals are done :3
  • I've never been in this thread yet? Oh.

*Princess Tutu plug here*

Good day!

OK, so Malk, GMH, that australian imp Nova and me have been trying to watch Noir, but we fail at scheduling and stuff. We've only watched two episodes, but we also want to check for more interest, because, you know, the more the merrier. 

Anyone up for it, and if so, when would you be able to do it?

If it would still be on Saturday, maybe. Would we start on the first episodes, though?

Yup yup.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yeah, it's been long enough since we watched the first two that I could do with watching them again anyway.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Saturday evening-afternoon would be better for me, personally.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Which is Sunday morning for me, which is fine.

Depends on the hour for me. If we're talking 7 PM or something, then sure, I'd do it. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

7 PM would be fine.

What timezone do you live in, though? :v

Malk and me are GMT -5, iirc

Or EST, either of.

Basically, it's 7:57 at the time of the this post, if that helps.

Oh, then it would not start until 11AM Sunday mornings for me. That is fine by me then.

You get yuri for brunch, we get yuri for dinner, everybody wins.

>yuri

No one told me Noir was actually yuri! Is it? :>