If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Except it really didn't until this topic got made.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, SA barely mattered until someone mistook a joke for a serious statement. 

Frankly, the fact that we're oh so scared that even a joke like that offsets us is...guh. 
  • And it's not as if we exactly approved of the dick thread before SA was brought up.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I had hoped that would be a one-off joke, since we concerned ourselves overly much with SA's opinion of us before, but I guess not.

Like others have said, my primary concern wasn't "oh no, I'll be ostracized from this place"; it was "why the hell did you post your dick to the forum?"
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    And it wasn't even his dick to begin with. .___.

Why does this person think there is nothing weird about posting a picture of somebody's dick on the forum?
  • edited 2011-11-16 19:05:29
    Again, drama bubble, nobody was concerned, there was just some people concerned about others being concerned.

^You haven't seen much of Saturn, right?
    ^You haven't seen much of Saturn, right?

Some of us are blissfully unaware.

And we like it that way.
  • edited 2011-11-16 19:12:08
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    concernception!

And no. I haven't seen anything of Saturn, and I'm not sure if I want to know.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Aka Suke Sho. That incarnation was expecially kinda bad, but live and learn, right?
    Sorry, I misspoke; Vivi already said whose it was. My point was that we don't wanna see no IJBMer dicks. At least not on the forums (I admit that I was amused when it was posted to one of the Mumu rooms, but at least there it was a hyperlink and the entire forum wasn't subjected to it).
  • edited 2011-11-16 19:23:44
    You can change. You can.
    My point was that we don't wanna see no IJBMer dicks.

the fact that this sentence had to be typed makes me sad in all kind of ways 
    As it should, Juan. As it should.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Thisthisthis.
  • edited 2011-11-16 19:59:15
    $80+ per session
    >this thread

-_-
  • No rainbow star
    ^ >that thread

:D?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    >Vivi's reaction

http://i.imgur.com/UHgjv.jpg">
  • $80+ per session
    not the word I would use
    Don't make this longer than it should be. Let's just live, forget and let go the fuck out of this, yes?
  • No rainbow star
    Or we could let this thread keep living, allowing us to get more and more upset, possibly saying things we can't take back, and leading to a new explosion of drama

...I'd go with Juan's suggestion however
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I VOTE DRAMA!

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!
    I like that thing Juan said.
  • To be honest, the fact that we're still going on about this after four fucking days is more annoying than the thread was to begin with.
  • $80+ per session
    Well I was trying to do that Juan.
    To be honest, the fact that we're still going on about this after four fucking days is more annoying than the thread was to begin with.

See this girl?

This girl gets it.
  • edited 2011-11-16 20:48:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    To be honest, the fact that we're still going on about this after four fucking days is more annoying than the thread was to begin with.
    Seconded.  Thirded.  Damn ninjas.
  • $80+ per session
    Juan. You. Look at your posts on this page. You sure don't get it.
  • edited 2011-11-16 20:48:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    hey

hey

can we all

play nice

and not be dicks to each other

is that so difficult
  • $80+ per session
    Ask him.
  • No rainbow star
    I improved the thread! :D
  • Please stop posting here. This zombified thread can go away once you just forget about it.
This discussion has been closed.