If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

12346»

Comments

• edited 2011-11-16 20:50:28
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You're not being much better, there.  At least Juan isn't trying to continue that argument.

I vote that this thread gets locked so we can put this whole stupid mess behind us and just move on.
  • edited 2011-11-16 20:50:49
    You can change. You can.
    I didn't bump this thread. And the only post I made post-bump was to point out I agreed with Everest that we don't want dicks in our IJBM

Oh, and to not bring up the shit you did as Saturn/Suke Sho, because it's barely relevant to the frame of discussion at hand (What you did now and in this site)

^Agreed 100%
This discussion has been closed.