If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

These Two Rude Geeks I Met Today

edited 2011-11-11 14:36:39 in General
So, me and my girlfriend headed down to the beach today, and while we're there we decide to light up a couple of joints, y'know, relax a little. 

So I call over to these two guys and ask if either of them had a lighter or matches I could use. And the two of them both ignored and stared at me at the same time. 

"Yes, I'm fucking talking to you" I say to them, and they continue to blank me. Getting really annoyed them I ask them "What's the matter with you, eh? Couple of geeks! I'd stomp you both if the police weren't there".

I took a deep breath and tried to walk away, but then one of them called fuck off at me.

Honestly, if it hadn't been for my girlfriend I'd have lost my temper. Some people are so rude! 

Comments