If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've been google banned from tvtropes

Comments

• He doesn't want me.
  • Come to think of it, I sometimes get the impression that Fast Eddie doesn't like me either.
  • I can seduce him into not being a fuck. He's been pretty infatuated with me recently and doing everything I've told him.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    lolwhat
  • Sleeping with fast eddie, for GREAT JUSTICE! 

Or murder, whichever option is funnier. 
  • somebody pitch that to hollywood
    Yep.
  • edited 2011-01-09 20:00:04
    Heh, I'd forgotten how much I missed pure, undiluted Tnophelia.

Holy crap, triple-ninja'd!
  • apparently all it takes to summon half this board is the idea of tnoph getting freaky. Good to know. 
    HEY GUYS TNOPHELIA IS GOING TO HAVE SEX
  • Half of all the board plus one if you hang a lampshade.
  • edited 2011-01-09 20:05:38
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

edit: somehow did not notice the watermark.
  • I would really appreciate it people would stop badmouthing tropers here. Personally, it bothers me a good deal and I think it does not accomplish much at all. I also do not really want this to be an exclusive club, so I think that we should allow anyone who wants to join to join. However, I realize I am just one person so what I say here does not matter much.
  • edited 2011-01-09 20:16:07
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I, too, dislike the constant badmouthing of Chagen, Fast Eddie, and others.

That said, I doubt Nornagest would even enjoy it here enough to hang around.
    Well the only one who's badmouthing anybody is me. And that's just because I have problems.
  • I was thinking of linking to here in my sig so people can't scream exclusivity but it might get me banned. 
    I wouldn't risk it, personally.
  • There are a few things about certain tropers I would like to criticize, but I don't think it's appropriate right now.

I think it might be okay to say that I wish Louie would have some more confidence. You really don't have to say "I realize I am just one person so what I say here does not matter much." and that jazz so often. Your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's.
    "I think it might be okay to say that I wish Louie would have some
    more confidence. You really don't have to say "I realize I am just one
    person so what I say here does not matter much." and that jazz so often.
    Your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's."

Seconded. BE MORE CONFIDENT OR I SHALL SMACK YOU ON THE HEAD WITH A MALLET.
  • Not that I want to pressure Louie into doing something uncomfortable, of course.
    I know I do!
  • edited 2011-01-09 20:55:16
    Edit: I think I'll just say Me Too to the confidence thing instead.
  • edited 2011-01-09 22:11:20
    Loser
    I guess I appreciate the sentiment, but I would prefer that this not turn into some therapy group for me. There are many other people who have much more important issues than any that I have and ultimately I am only one simple fool in the grand scheme of things.

thatguythere47,
    I was thinking of linking to here in my sig so people can't scream exclusivity but it might get me banned. 

I think that seems like a bit of an unnecessary risk, but I am a bit concerned about the possibility that this forum will easily die without new members.
  • What frustrates me the most about that isn't the possibility of being banned for linking here, but the fact that it would be nearly impossible to get an answer ahead of time about whether such a link would be allowed.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "I, too, dislike the constant badmouthing of Chagen, Fast Eddie, and others."

I'm glad the one I agree with here is a MODERATOR.

I find this constant bickering rather irksome.

"What frustrates me the most about that isn't the possibility of being
    banned for linking here, but the fact that it would be nearly impossible
    to get an answer ahead of time about whether such a link would be
    allowed."

Does Eddie not want people to know about this place or something?
  • Asking would be a touchy question for some.
  • edited 2011-01-10 01:19:38
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Wait, are we not allowed to link to this forum on the main forum anymore?
  • I'm sure you can mention the site in a conversation and PM someone if they express interest.
  • Well shit, better take it out of my sig then?
  • edited 2011-01-10 08:22:27
    I'll mail Fast Eddie, and ask him if it's okay for us to link in our sigs. If it pisses him off and he bans me, then I don't care, this place is cooler any way.

While I'm here, I agree, let's not turn this lovely little place into a bitchfest against our fellow Tropers. I know our particular brand of discussion and humour aren't welcome there any more but we are; well most of us are at any rate.

The PM I sent reads; "As you're no doubt aware, many of the denizens. of the old Just Bugs Me board have went off and formed their own, separate board. What I would like to know is if you would be annoyed at us for linking to the new forum in our signatures as some of the members have been slightly scared.

Thank you.

~The Conductor."